100A Series Clamp Kew Kyoritsu 8148
Kyoritsu 8148 continues to be a new model of Kyoritsu line clamping device. Similar to other models, Kyoritsu 8148 inherits all the advantages of a line clamp. It is used to measure currents with high accuracy.
The design of this product line is also extremely compact, light, suitable for hand holding and easy to move when using.
Main features of the product:
- Measure current parameters: voltage, resistance, frequency, …
- Wide measuring range, measured for rated currents up to 100A
- Products meet international standards
- Compact, portable design, easy to take measurements and move.
- Take measurements with high accuracy.
Specifications of Kew Kyoritsu 8148 Series Clamp Clamp:
|Rated current||AC 100A|
|Output voltage||AC 5000mV/100A (AC 50mV/A)|
|Accuracy||0 – 80A
±2.0%rdg±0.2mV (40Hz – 1kHz)80 – 100A
±10.0%rdg (45Hz – 1kHz)
|Cable length||Approx. 2m|
|Output connector||MINI DIN 6pin|
|Output impedance||Approx. 60Ω|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1:2001,
CAT III 300V pollution degree 2
|Operating temperature & humidity range||0 – 50ºC, less than 85% RH (without condensation)|
|Dimensions||186(L) x 129(W) x 53(D) mm|
|Included Accessories||9094 (Portable case), Instruction manual, Cable marker|
|Optional Accessories||7146 (Banana Ø4 adjuster plug)
7185 (Extension Cable)
Product packaging specifications:
- Kyoritsu 8148 Series clamps
- Included accessories: 90945 (Portable carrying case)
- User manual
- Cable marker kit
Optional accessories: 7146 (Banana 4 adjustable plug), 7185 (Extension cable)