100A series clamps Kyoritsu 8127
Kyoritsu 8127 is used in the work of measuring current system parameters. Products are applied in many different fields and industries.
The Kyoritsu 8127 current clamp is used to measure direct current 100A, is a genuine product of Kyoritsu – a famous brand in Japan and the world is trusted by many experts. You can completely count on the quality of this product line.
Product highlights of the product:
- Used to measure the parameters of direct current and alternating current.
- Wide amperage range up to 100A.
- 3m long measuring wire is convenient for moving
- Measuring equipment for fast and accurate sampling
- Compact design, portable, convenient to use, flexible to move, friendly to use.
Technical information of Kyoritsu 8127:
|Rated current||AC 100A|
|Output voltage||AC 500mV/100A (AC 5mV/A)|
±1.0%rdg±0.2mV (40Hz – 1kHz)
|Phase shift||within ±2.0º (45 – 65Hz)|
|Cable length||Approx. 3m|
|Output connector||MINI DIN 6pin|
|Output impedance||Approx. 10Ω|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1:2001,
IEC 61010-2-032:2002 CAT III 300V pollution degree 2
|Operating temperature & humidity range||0 – 50ºC, less than 85% RH (without condensation)|
|Dimensions||100(L) x 60(W) x 26(D) mm|
|Included Accessories||9095 (Portable case), Instruction manual, Cable marker|
|Optional Accessories||7146 (Banana Ø4 adjuster plug)
7185 (Extension Cable)
Packaging Kyoritsu 8127:
- Pliers Kyoritsu 8127
- Accessories: 9095 (carrying case)
- Kyoritsu 8127 clamp user manual