Battery meter Hioki BT3563
The Hioki BT3563 battery tester supports simultaneous high-speed measurement of internal resistance and battery voltage for ever-expanding production lines of increasingly large lithium-ion low-resistance batteries and other battery packs for high voltage applications. The BT3563 battery internal resistance meter can measure the voltage and resistance of battery modules, high voltage battery packs, fuel cell stacks and other large batteries up to 300V.
High Precision – High Resolution – Fast Response
Resistance: +/- 0.5% rdg. +/- 5 dgt.
Voltage: +/- 0.01% rdg. +/- 3 dgt.
Resistance: 0.01 uΩ (range 300 mΩ)
Voltage: 10 uV (range 6 V)
Resistance and voltage: Instantaneous measurement within 18ms
Rate resistance and voltage at the same time
Resistance and voltage can be evaluated simultaneously Hi / IN / Lo using independent comparators. Judgment results are provided on the display, beeper and external I / O. The display allows both results to be confirmed at a glance.
Comprehensive Judgment Results
External I / O provides both separate and combined outputs of resistance and voltage rating results, so aggregated results can be monitored.
- Measure high voltage battery packs up to 300V
- Production line testing of high voltage battery packs and battery modules
- Large cell test (low resistance)
- Select PC interface for fully remote operation
- Note: The comparative threshold values depend on the manufacturer, battery type and capacity, and these must be user-set.
- 1 – Instructions for use
- 1 – Power cord