Clamp on Kyoritsu 8178 leakage current sensor (10A, 500mV)
Kyoritsu 8178 is a clamp sensor or leakage current sensor. This is the product of the most famous brand in Japan as well as in the world Kyoritsu. Genuine products are warranted for 12 months.
Like other leakage current sensors, Kyoritsu 8178 is used in measuring, checking the parameters of the current system, analyzing and assessing the leakage ability of the system.
With its use, Kyoritsu 8178 has helped a lot in detecting clear currents, preventing over current, leakage current, causing electrical circuit contact, leading to floating fire, ensuring public safety. Karma.
TKTech is a company specializing in supplying and distributing industrial measuring equipment for many different industries. Please contact us for advice and own the most genuine and quality products.
Functions of leakage current sensor clamp:
- Check the electric current system
- Clear line detection
- Warning overload current, potentially causing electric current.
Specifications of Kyoritsu 8178:
- Wire size: Ø68mm
- Rated current: 10A (rms) AC (14.1Apeak)
- Output voltage: 500mV AC / 10A AC
- Accuracy: ± 1.0% rdg ± 0.025mV (40Hz – 70Hz), ± 4.0% rdg ± 0.025mV (30Hz – 5kHz, with output greater than or equal to 100mA)
- Phase deviation: 0.1%
- Cable length: approx. 3m
- Output connection: MINI DIN 6pin
- Output impedance: 60W approx
- Standards: IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-032, CAT Ⅲ 300V Pollution degree 2, IEC 61326-1
- Operating temperature and humidity: -10 – 50 ° C, relative humidity: approx. 85% (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 186 (L) × 129 (W) × 53 (D) mm
- Weight: approx. 560g
Packaging Kyoritsu 8178:
- Kyoritsu 8178 device
- Additional purchase accessories: 9094 (carrying case)
- Instruction document
- Cable marker