The Hioki FT6031-03 is an IP67 dustproof and waterproof two or three pole ground resistance tester with a large, easy-to-read display, high-sensitivity ground bar and innovative cable winding that greatly reduces time time required to test earth resistance.
Earth resistance tester Hioki FT6031-03
You can choose from two methods of measuring the ground resistance (two-pole or three-pole). The unit switches internal connections automatically when the selector is pressed, so there is no need to connect a rod or other fixture. Three-pole method: Measure the ground resistance after the additional ground rods are plugged into the ground.
Bipolar method: Measure B type earth ground resistance of a pole transformer.
The additional ground rods of the Hioki FT6031-03 earth tester are thinner than previous products, making it easier to attach to and remove from the ground. The bars are made of hard stainless steel, resistant to corrosion. In addition, the permissible resistance of the additional ground electrodes has been increased by a factor of 10. This improvement eliminates the inconvenience of placing and resetting the bars multiple times when the permissible resistance is exceeded, for example under dry soil conditions.
- IP67 dustproof standard protected
- Test all ground types from Type A to Class D with a single meter
- Wide measuring range from 0 to 2000ohm
- Minimize cabling time with the innovative grounding rod and cable winding
- 1 – Auxiliary grounding rod L9840 (set of 2 pieces)
- 1 – Test cable (black 4 m) L9841
- 1 – Measurement cable (10 m yellow, with coil fitted) L9842-11
- 1 – Test cable (20 m red, with coil equipped) L9842-22
- 1 – Carrying case C0106
- 1 – Protection
- 4 – LR6 alkaline battery
- 1 – Instructions for use