Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
The Fluke 1507 insulation testers are compact, rugged, reliable and easy to use. With their multiple test voltages, they are ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning and preventative maintenance applications. Additional features, like the remote probe on these tools save both time and money when performing tests.
It includes a remote test probe which simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing. For added user protection the meters have live-circuit detection, which prevents an insulation test if voltage greater than 30V is detected, and a capacitive voltage auto-discharge function.
Other features include auto power off, which saves battery power, a large backlit display makes reading measurements easy and a CAT IV 600V overvoltage category rating to further enhance user protection. Additionally, automatic calculation of the polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio saves both time and money.
Ideal for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing, this insulation tester comes in a compact design and features versatility. Additionally, the multiple test voltages facilitate the tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and lightweight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money, especially when performing repetitive tests.
- PI & DAR testing
- Range: 600.0V
- Resolution: 0.1V
- Accuracy: 50 to 400Hz ±(2% + 3)
- 600V rms or dc overload protection
- 0.01MΩ to 10GΩ insulation test range
- 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, & 1000V insulation test voltages
- Repetitive tests are simple & easy with the pass/fail function
- Rugged, compact advanced insulation resistance tester for electrical contractors and industrial and commercial electricians
- Automatically calculates polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio
- Makes repetitive tests simple and easy with a compare (pass/fail) function
- Offers multiple insulation test voltages: 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 V
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
- Saves battery power with auto power off
- Presents results on a large, backlit display
- Features CAT IV 600 V over voltage category rating
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
What’s in the Box
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation