Fluke 1621 GEO Earth Ground Tester
The Fluke 1621 is an easy-to-use earth ground tester. For ground resistance testing, the 1621 is the first line of defense in detecting reliable ground connections. The unit features basic ground testing methods including 3-pole Fall-of-Potential as well as 2-pole ground resistance tests. Its convenient size, rugged holster, and large, clear LCD display make it an ideal field earth ground tester, for most electrical grounding work environments. With a simple user interface and intuitive functionality, the Fluke 1621 is a handy grounding tool for electrical contractors, utility test engineers, and earth ground specialists.
An easy to use earth ground tester that is designed to identify reliable ground connections, which makes this unit ideal or electrical contractors, utility test engineers, and earth ground specialists. Additionally, this instrument can be used for most electrical grounding work environments.
Fluke 1621 Offers
- Easily capture values with single-button operation
- 3-pole Fall-of-Potential earth testing for basic measurements
- 2-pole resistance measurements for added versatility
- Ensure accurate measurements with automatic ‘noise’ voltage detection
- Hazardous voltage warning offers increased user protection
- Clearly read and record data with a large, backlit display
- Rugged holster and design for tough work environments
- Portable size allows for easy transportation
- Instantly be alerted to measurements outside of your set limit, when you use the adjustable limit setting
- 600 V Cat II