Fluke 179/EDA2 True RMS Digital Multimeter and Deluxe Accessory Combo Kit
Versatile meter for maintenance, field service and bench repair.
The Fluke 179 True-rms digital multimeter has the features needed to find most electrical and HVAC problems. Simple to use with significant improvements like True-rms, frequency, capacitance, temperature and min-max record.
The Fluke 179 has more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that’s easier to view.
Check the features and specifications using the tabs above.
All inputs are protected to measurement CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600V. This meter can withstand transient impulses in excess of 8000 V to help protect you from arc blasts resulting from surges and spikes.
Available as kits such as:
Fluke 179/1AC-IIElectrician’s Multimeter and Voltage Tester Combo Kit or
Fluke 179/61 Industrial Multimeter and Infrared Thermometer Combo Kit or
Fluke 179/TPAK Digital Multimeter & ToolPak™ Combo Kit
Also available with no temperature asFluke 177or as Fluke 175Combo Kit includes:
- Fluke 179 True-rms Digital Multimeter
- Fluke 80BK K-type temperature probe
- Fluke AC280 SureGrip Heavy Duty Hook Clips
- Fluke TP910 Electronic Test Probes
- Fluke TL224 SureGrip Silicone Test Leads resist heat
- Fluke TPAK ToolPak meter hanging accessory to hold meter to steel surfaces
- NEW! Fluke C35 lightweight soft case to provide optimal protection and storage