Fluke 190-504/AM ScopeMeter Test Tool, 500 MHz, 4-channel
Delivers greater accuracy and clarity, making it an ideal test tool for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, and is designed to withstand harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions. With just one test tool, you will tackle just about any troubleshooting task.
A faster sample rate and higher bandwidth mean greater accuracy and clarity. The scope will capture and display unknown waveform shapes, amplitudes, and any disturbances. To display at least the fifth harmonic component of a signal, a good rule of thumb is to select a scope with a bandwidth of at least five times the maximum clock rate of the device being tested. The faster the sample interval, the more accurate and detailed the scope will display a signal edge (dV/dt) and peaks of any reflections or transients.
- Four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Fast sampling rate, up to 5 GS/s with up to 200 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 999 Count digital multimeter
- Four meter measurements via scope BNC inputs in four-channel models
- Connect-and-View™ continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington® lock
Three-dimensional testing for industrial systems
Inspect input signals, output feedback loops or safety interlocks simultaneously to find a range of problems including:
- Circuit voltage/current overloading
- Signal timing measurements and synchronization issues
- Attenuation/input impedance mismatch
- Signal fluctuation/drift
Three-phase testing for diagnosing VSD, power inverters, and converters
- Test for harmonics, transients and loads at the three-phase power input
- Troubleshoot DC to AC converters for faulty IGBT gates or filter circuits
- Test PWM output for reflections and transients or voltage unbalance
Safely measure from mV to kV
Standard probes that cover a wide application range from mV to kV prepare you for anything from micro-electronics to heavy duty medium voltage electrical applications. Independent isolated inputs eliminate the risk of accidental ground short circuits by allowing you to make measurements in mixed circuits with separate ground references.
Take on the harshest conditions with the only IP-51-rated according to IEC60529
Rugged and shock-proof, the portable oscilloscope is built for harsh environments. The sealed cases protect them from dust, water vapor, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants, ensuring reliable and accurate performance every time you need them.
Work a full shift on a single charge
High-performance batteries take advantage of Li-Ion technology to keep you going strong for up to seven hours. And with the easy-access battery door you can make battery swaps fast.
Capture and share waveforms easily with USB connectivity
Two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits offer you easy USB connectivity to a PC or USB memory devices. Store unlimited waveforms, screen captures or instrument setups to a USB memory device. Connect to a PC USB interface to transfer and archive critical measurement data using FlukeView software for windows.
See a stable display instantly with connect-and-view™ triggering
Connect-and-View™ automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable, and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. Expedites measuring several test-points in rapid succession.
Record up to 48 hours of high-resolution waveforms with ScopeRecord™
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 30,000 data points per channel, capturing intermittents and fast glitches.
- Stores events like motion profiles, UPS power up signals, power supply AC and DC signals, and motor start-ups
- With the Stop-on-Trigger mode, it automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it
- With the waveform zoom you can look at the smallest details like individual power cycles
Record up to 22 days with Trendplot™ paperless recorder to find intermittent faults
Intermittent faults can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, sags, or starting and stopping a motor can also cause a machine to stop. The TrendPlot function in the test tool helps find those faults by:
- Plotting minimum and maximum peak values and average over time up to 22 days
- Plotting any combination of voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all four inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults
- Plant maintenance
- Power electronics