Fluke 28-II TRMS Industrial Multimeter with IP67 Rating
The Fluke 28 II Ex digital multimeter is the new standard for operating in harsh conditions. Combining the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems with a completely sealed, IP67 rated case, the 28 II Ex is built to handle any situation, inside and outside of hazardous zones, without compromising compliance or measurement performance.
The Fluke 28 II Ex multimeter eliminates the need carry different meters for different areas, or worry about crossing through an Ex-required zone with a non-Ex rated instrument. It has an extended operating temperature range of 5 to 131 °F, can operate in 95 % humidity, and is designed and tested to withstand 10 foot drops. The long battery life (up to 400 hours), backlit keypad, large display digits and 2-level bright white backlight increase visibility in poorly lit areas and keep you productive all day long in less than optimal conditions.
The Fluke 28 II Ex multimeter measures up to 1000V and 10A ac and dc with True-rms for accurate measurement on nonlinear signals. Frequency measurements to 200 kHz and % duty cycle help you diagnose VSDs and switching power supplies. Resistance, conductance, diode test, capacitance, and temperature are also measured with a high degree of accuracy. Results are displayed on the bright, 4-1/2 digit LCD for precise measurements (20,000 counts).
- Completely sealed, IP67 rated case
- 4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement on nonlinear signals
- Measures up to 1000V and 10A ac and dc (note that Ex zones require reduced measurements)
- Low pass filter ensures accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable speed motor drives
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle to help you diagnose VSDs and switching power supplies
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 μF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Conductance measurements for high resistance or leakage tests
- Min/Max/Avg and Peak capture to record transients and variations automatically
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference on resistance measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Fluke 28 II Ex I.S. Certifications:
- IECEx Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia IIIC T130 °C Db, Ex ia I Ma
- Fluke 28 II Ex safety and regulatory compliance:
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04/UL61010-1:2004, and TUV 61010-1:2001
- Measurement Category III, 1000 V / Category IV, 600 V