Fluke 289 True RMS Logging Multimeter
The Fluke 289 True RMS industrial logging multimeter is the next generation high performance multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the Fluke 289 true RMS industrial logging multimeter be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ video call is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android™ (4.3 and up) and iOS (4s and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products—the largest suite of connected test tools in the world. And more are on the way. Go to the Fluke website to find out more.
The Fluke 289 True RMS logging multimeter features TrendCapture, which graphically displays a logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The feature rich Fluke 287 can also store up to 15,000 recorded events.
The Fluke 289 True RMS logging multimeter has a selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) which helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is noisy or changing rapidly. Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds specify a percentage change in the readings that begin a new event. Fluke 289 True RMS logging multimeters have a large 50,000 count 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight. The logging function has expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time.
The Fluke 289 logging multimeter’s low pass filter allows for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment. The LoZ Volts is a low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages. Fluke 289 True RMS industrial logging multimeters are also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
Equipped with powerful functionality
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times
- Selectable ac filter (Smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- Save multiple logging sessions before pc download is necessary
- Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current. Useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance.
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages. Also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- “i” button. On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function-go to that function and press the “i” button.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Optically isolated communication port for transferring data to pc (usb cable and software optional)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Compatible with Fluke Connect Mobile App
- True RMS AC bandwidth 100 kHz
- -328°F to 2462°F temperature range
- DC volts at 0.025% accuracy: 50.000mV, 500.00mV, 5.000 V, 50.000 V
- AC volts at 0.4% (true-rms) accuracy: 500.00 V and 1000.0 V
- DC current at 0.15% accuracy: 500.00 µA, 5000.0 µA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA
- AC current at 0.7% (true rms) accuracy: 5.0000 A, 10.0000 A
- Resistance range from 500Ω to 500MΩ
- Capacitance range 1nF to 100mF
What’s in the Box
- FlukeView Forms software and cable (kit only)
- 80BK-AN thermocouple probe (kit only)
- TL71 silicone test lead set (kit only)
- AC72 alligator clips (kit only)
- TPAK magnetic hanging kit (kit only)
- Soft case (kit only)