Fluke 53 II Digital Thermometer
The Fluke 53 II contact thermometer offers fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
Years of customer feedback have resulted in many product enhancements. A fast response time allows you to see trends and get your measurement quickly. The exceptionally large dual display can be read from across the room, while the bright backlight allows clear viewing under dim lighting conditions. The shock-absorbing holster enhances the ruggedness of the thermometer such that it can withstand a 1-meter (3-foot) drop without breaking.
The Fluke 52, 53 and 54 Series II contact thermometers have all the great basic features of the 50 Series as well as some advanced features. The Fluke 53 and 54 accept thermocouple types R, S, N – for a total of seven different types and have data logging capability. The meters have a recall function that allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display. The IR communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing.
- Accuracy (J, K, T, E, and N-type)
- Above -100°C: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C]
- Below -100°C: ±[0.20% + 0.3°C]
- Display resolution:
- 0.1°C / F° / K < 1000°
- 1°C/ °F / K >=1000°
- Single / Dual inputs (model dependent)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Single Input
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, E, R, S,and N-types of thermocouples (for a total of 7 different types)
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster (included)
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG.
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display
- IR communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms® Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- New B version includes USB communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms® Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Data Logging up to 500 points of data with user adjustable recording interval
- Includes one 80-PK-1 bead probe thermocouple
What’s included with the Fluke 53-2-B
- Bead Probe Thermocouple