Fluke 561 HVACPro Infrared Thermometer
Lighten up your toolbox with the HVACPro. The handheld Fluke 561 infrared thermometer combines the temperature measurement functions that professionals need for most HVAC jobs, all in one tool. Fluke 561 infrared thermometers measure both infrared temperature as well as contact temperature, replacing several hundred dollars worth of equipment. The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer is fast, efficient, and easy to use, which will save you valuable time and effort.
The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer can determine the surface temperature by measuring the amount of infrared energy radiated by the target’s surface or by contact using a thermocouple probe. Handheld Fluke 561 infrared thermometers are designed specifically for use in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
With the portable Fluke 561 infrared thermometer, you can take contact and ambient temperatures in the way that’s best for you. Use the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts from the floor – leave your ladder in truck. You can use the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer’s handy Velcro® pipe probe, or, to get the most out of your tool investments, plug in any industry-standard K-type mini-connector thermocouple probes you already own.
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples
- Velcro pipe probe included for super-heat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Temperature range optimized for HVAC/R applications
- 3 emissivity settings (0.3, 0.7, 0.95) for measuring pipes and ducts more accurately
- HVAC measurement guide and hard plastic case included
- IR thermometer for quick measurements up close, or at a distance, without a ladder
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, preserves your investment in thermocouples
- Velcro® pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Easy emissivity adjustment for measuring pipes and other shiny materials more accurately
- Lightweight and portable
- Very easy to use
- Efficient—no need to shut down equipment when making IR measurements
- MIN, MAX, and DIF functions help you quickly identify problems
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently
An IR and contact thermometer that means the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications
Combines the temperature measurement functions needed by industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals in one tool. It features K-type thermocouple capability enabling users to take contact temperature measurements. This tool is fast, efficient, and easy to use.
Use its IR capabilities to scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently, without shutting down any equipment. You can also measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor and leave your ladder in the truck.
Use the handy flexible pipe probe (included) to take super-heat or internal temperatures. Or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe to take those measurements and preserve your investment in thermocouples you already own.
Laser-guided sighting for IR measurements
When using this tool in the IR mode, the single dot, laser sighting system guides measurements to the right target. The dot indicates the approximate center of the measurement area.
- Facilities maintenance
The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer ships complete with:
- Hard Case
- Type-K Thermocouple, Velcro Pipe Probe
- (2) AA Batteries