Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 64 MAX infrared thermometer determines the surface temperature by measuring the amount of infrared energy radiated by the target’s surface. It uses laser targeting for accurate and repeatable measurements and displays the minimum, maximum, average temperature, or the difference between two of the measurements. You can use high and low alarms to immediately indicate measurements outside of set limits.
The Auto Capture feature allows you to set a time and desired interval between measurements in order to capture spot temperatures while the instrument is unattended.
The Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer, is the most advanced of Fluke’s 60 MAX Infrared Thermometer series. It has a distance to spot ratio of 20:1 and a temperature accuracy of ±1°C or ±1% (whichever is greater with the 20:1 ratio).
The accuracy of the Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer is aided by its precise, rotating laser technology; this technology also facilitates the thermometer’s ability to perform repeat measurements quickly and accurately.
Fluke 64 MAX IR Thermometer, 20:1 distance to spot ratio
This instrument has been optimised for use in outdoor and/or harsh environments. To this end, it features a torch and large, backlit, LCD display facilitating the easy viewing of test environments and results. It is also resistant to dust ingress, splashes of water (IP 54) and will survive falls of up to 3m making it suitable for use in unpredictable, challenging, outdoor situations.
Further to this, the Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer is compact and lightweight; this ergonomic design makes it easy to use, store and carry.
Improving user efficiency is also at the forefront of this product’s design. It is operated by a single AA alkaline battery, yet will provide the user with up to thirty hours of battery life. In addition to this, the Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer can be set to record temperature measurements at particular times and intervals via the Auto Capture function. This removes the need for the user to be present, allowing him/her to complete other tasks while the Fluke 64 MAX takes the necessary, precise, reliable measurements.
The Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer is also capable of logging up to ninety-nine data points and can be set to display the minimum, maximum or average temperature; alternatively, it is also able to display the difference between two measured temperatures, making the recording and/or viewing of relevant values quick and easy. Moreover, high and low limit alarms facilitate the quick display of measurements which exceed the set parameters.
The Fluke 64 MAX Infrared Thermometer is a practical, accurate, cost-effective temperature measuring instrument.
- ±1.8ºF or ±1% of reading accuracy, whichever is greater
- 20:1 optical resolution
- <500ms (95% of reading) response time
- 8 to 14 microns spectral response
- 0.10 to 1.00 emissivity specs
- 32 to 122°F operating temperature
- 30hr battery life with laser & backlight on
- IP54 ingress rating & 9.8ft (3m) drop tested
- IEC 61010-1 & IEC 60825-1 compliant
- Practical, accurate, cost-effective temperature measuring instrument
- Distance to spot ratio: 20:1
- Accuracy of ±1°C or ±1% (whichever is greater with the 20:1 ratio)
- Precise, rotating laser technology for accurate repeat measurements
- Built-in torch
- Large, backlit, LCD display
- IP54: resistant to dust ingress and water splashes
- Can survive falls of up to 3m
- Suitable for outdoor applications
- Requires only 1 AA alkaline battery for up to 30 hours battery life
- Auto Capture records temperature measurements at specific times and intervals
- 99 data point logging
- Can be set to display the minimum, maximum or average values
- Can display the temperature difference between two measurements
- High and low alarms facilitate the quick display of measurements which exceed the set limits
What’s in the Box
- 1 AA battery
- Printed instructions