Fluke 707Ex IS Loop Calibrator
The Fluke 707Ex IS loop calibrator is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive for loop check applications in explosion hazardous zones. It features selectable (slow, fast, and step) ramps to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
The Fluke 707Ex is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas, it has all the features of the standard Fluke 707 plus an ATEX rating.
Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically Safe Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. Use it to temporarily replace the power source in a current loop. With the calibrator in control of the current, you can accurately set the current between 4 and 20 mA. This allows you to control the loop and the devices connected to it – which means you can control and calibrate actuators and indicators in that loop
Click your way to the precise milliamp value you want with Fluke 707’s “Quick Click” knob interface making it extremely fast and easy to use. Each click changes the value by 0.001 mA. Press and click to change it in increments of 0.100 mA. The large digital display shows you. The click lets you feel it.
The internal loop supply gives you the ability to power a transmitter (up to 700Ω load) and simultaneously measure the loop current, eliminating the need to carry a DMM.
When in source mode the calibrator has >250 Ohms of series resistance and is compatible with HART devices without needing an additional series resistor.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout
- 0 to 24mA measurement, source, & simulation
- ±(0.015% reading + 2 LSD) accuracy
- 0.001mA resolution
- 700Ω at 20mA drive capability (sourcing)
- Voltage measurement from 0 to 28VDC (1mV resolution)
- ±(0.015% reading + 2 counts) accuracy
- 24VDC loop supply
- ATEX (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 & 2
- Factory Mutual, N.I. Class 1 Div. 2 Groups A-D
What’s in the Box
- 9V battery
- Alligator test clips
- Instruction manual (on CD-ROM)
- Protective holster with Flex-Stand
- Safety designed test leads
- NIST traceable calibration report and data