Fluke BT520 Battery Analyser
The BT520 is an improved version of Fluke’s BT510 battery analyser which comes with additional functionality and additional accessories.
Made for use with stationary and battery backup systems of all types, the BT520 allows the user to see what’s happening inside a battery and can test voltage, resistance and ripple voltage with a high degree of accuracy. By using the included intelligent test probe a sequence measurement mode can also be used for automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings.
This Fluke battery analyser is the first model in the series to come with the intelligent test probe, an accessory that includes its own integrated LCD display, built-in torch, verbal audio feedback and even has an integrated save button for quick and easy storage to the analyser’s memory.
When testing, the BT520 makes configuring testing procedures significantly easier by guiding the user through how to configure the test. It also includes around 999 record internal memory and is fully downloadable to PC for further interaction with testing data using Fluke’s included software package.
The new Fluke 500 Series of Battery Analyzers is the ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications.
Featuring an intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction. The BT500 Series ensures optimum performance, test results and reliability. These testers cover a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests, to full condition testing using and automated string function and the test probe integrated infrared temperature measurement system.
The BT500 Battery Analyzer series is designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
Fluke BT520 Battery Analyser Key Features
- Suitable for use in testing stationary batteries and battery backup systems of all types
- Tests resistance, battery voltage (AC/DC), ripple voltage and frequency
- Comprehensive logging – the BT510 automatically captures data and stores it in its memory
- Optimised user interface with guided setup and audio/visual feedback cues
- Use the included battery logging software to analyse results and create reports
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- USB port for download to PC
- CAT III 600V rated
- Sequence measurement mode using the included intelligent test probe
- Threshold comparison – configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage
- Fluke BT520 Battery Analyser
- 4-Wire Test Pin (Set)
- BTL10 Basic Test lead (Set)
- TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads with Adapter
- 2x L300 Attachable LED Torches
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set with Extender
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Charger
- Mini USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Belt Strap
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- FlukeView Battery Management Software
- Soft Carrying Case
- 2 x Spare Fuses
- 100 x Paper Battery Tags