Fluke DS701 Diagnostic Videoscope
The Fluke DS701 diagnostic videoscope uses a high definition probe with dual view camera and high processing speed render a clear consistent image. It is designed to withstand harsh environments and deliver accurate diagnostics in hard to reach places.
The large 7 inch LCD screen features intuitive technology to rotate the image to the appropriate orientation, regardless of probe location. High quality in depth images are easy to capture with adjustable lighting and a macro to micro zoom function.
The DS701 is perfect for mechanical maintenance and industrial facility maintenance technicians, reliability engineers, and MRO maintenance technicians.
The benefits of a videoscope are well known. But industrial inspections require a powerful diagnostic videoscope designed to stand up to the dirtiest, most harsh environments.
- 800 x 600 (480,000 pixels) resolution
- Dual view camera, forward & side
- 68° field of view
- 25mm to infinity depth of field
- 10mm minimum focus distance
- 1.2m probe length
- 180° rotation
- Real-time upright adjustment for image
- Adjust display brightness for optimal viewing\
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy to navigate button technology
- High definition probe with dual-view camera
- Processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image
- 7″ LCD screen for easy viewing
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Adjustable lighting to capture the best image
- Up is Up™ technology for an appropriate orientation, regardless of the probe location (1.2 meter probe only)
- Quality Control
- Industrial Inspection and Monitoring
What’s in the Box
- 8.5mm diameter, 1.2m semi-rigid probe
- EVA foam protective case
- Hand strap
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- AC power supply & battery charger
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap