Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager
The Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager is a leak detector designed for production facilities that rely on compressed air. With minimal training, maintenance teams can inspect for air and vacuum leaks, even during peak production periods since background noise can be filtered. Equipped with a 64-microphone array the ii900 Sonic Imager has the ability to easily isolate sound frequency from 2kHz to 52kHz. The 7″ LCD touchscreen overlays a sound map on a visual image allowing for easy visual location. Validate repairs on the spot, reduce the time needed to find leaks, improve reliability in your production line, and reduce your energy bill.
A leak location is determined by discerning the direction from which a sound originates by the time delays that occur as the sound passes over an array of microphones. With the full array of microphones on the Fluke ii900, it is easy to scan a large area and capture leaks from a distance. The capacitive touchscreen is extremely precise and quick responding at 12.5 screens per second.
Pneumatic tools, manifold air lines, pressure regulators, compression fittings, compressed air, vacuum leaks, hydraulic leaks, airline leaks, quick connector leaks, air hoses, air hose connections, air hose couplings, air hose o-rings, high pressure air lines, thread sealants, control valves, shut-off valves, seals and gaskets, leaking food pedals, pneumatic cylinders, and gas leaks.
Leaks in compressed air, gas and vacuum systems hit both production uptime and the operations line. With this sonic industrial imager your maintenance team can quickly pinpoint the location of compressed air and vacuum leaks. With minimal training, your maintenance technicians can begin checking for air leaks during their typical maintenance routine – even during peak operation hours.
This industrial imager offers a way to locate issues using sound, and it is an intuitive, simple to use tool that can isolate the frequency of leaks or vacuums, even in extremely noisy production environments. A leak location is determined by discerning the direction from which a sound originates by the time delays that occur as the sound passes over an array of microphones. A SoundMap™ is displayed in color over a visual image allowing for easy visual location. With the full array of microphones, it is easy to scan a large area and even capture leaks from a distance.
- Detects 0.005 CFM leak at 100PSI from up to 32.8 feet
- 164ft (50m) maximum distance
- 7″ LCD touchscreen
- 999 pictures and 20 videos fit in internal memory
- USB-C for data transfer
- Weighs 3.75 lbs
- 1-year warranty
- RoHS compliant
- SoundSight™ technology
- Acoustic imaging – blended live SoundMap™ with visual image
- Sensitivity – detects 0.005 CFM leak at 100 psi from up to 32.8′
- Frequency range from 2 to 52 kHz
- Maximum operating distance up to 164′ (50 m)
- 7″ 1280 x 800 LCD display with capacitive touchscreen
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
- Reduce leak detection time
- Improve reliability in your production line
- Make leak detection part of your typical maintenance routine
- Train the team in a matter of minutes
- Validate repairs on the spot
- Power plants
- Material handling
- Oil & gas and mining – refineries, oil rigs, gas processing, and mines
- Process manufacturing – F&B, chemical, pharma, glass, cement, pulp and paper
- Discrete manufacturing – automotive, heavy machinery, fabricated metal, plastics, and electronics