Fluke Networks DSX2-5000 DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer
Accelerates every step of the copper certification process
Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and Wi-Fi analysis
– Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, Class FA and all current standards
– ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
– Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
– Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
– Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
– ETL Verified to IEC Level V – the most stringent accuracy requirement
– Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
– Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
The DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing Cat 6A and Class FA while meeting draft IEC Level V – the most stringent accuracy requirement. The ProjX Management System helps ensure jobs are done correctly the first time and helps tracks progress from set-up to systems acceptance. Versiv platform supports modules for fiber testing (Both OLTS and OTDR) and Wi-Fi Analysis and Ethernet troubleshooting. The platform is easily upgradeable to support future standards. Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software. Fluke Networks’ DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer is Intertek (ETL) Verified in accordance with the IEC-61935-1 specifications for accuracy Level IV, and draft accuracy Level V, and in accordance with the ANSI/TIA-1152 specifications for Level IIIe.
– Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
– ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
– Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
– LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
– The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with Dedicated Diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
Compliant with proposed ISO (IEC WG9 Standard IEC61935-1) Level V accuracy requirements to 1000 MHz
Supports the complete suite of Resistance Unbalance standards needed for Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEC61935-1 & 11801-1-4, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
Next generation balance drafts – IEEE 802.3, TIA TR42.7
– Ten second Cat 6A test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
– Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster troubleshooting
– Manage up to 12,000 test results with full graphics
– Capacitive touchscreen allows quick tester setup with easily selectable cable types, standards and testing parameters
– 1 billion links reported on LinkWare management software
ProjX™ Management System
Versiv’s ProjX™ System manages jobs from setup to systems acceptance, ensuring that all tests are completed correctly. Enter the testing details for a job once, and ProjX stores them in a project file with a name the whole team can understand. Change modules or jobs without having to re-enter details. Support multiple testers on the same job by sharing project files via USB sticks or email. Easy just met efficient.
Taptive™ User Interface
Now you can test across multiple media types and requirements as easy as using a smartphone. Simply, select the job you’re working on, and the large display confirms the test that needs to be performed. Taptive helps you tap into the overall cabling infrastructure faster and more easily.
LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software
Project managers have full capabilities to monitor workflow and consolidate test results.
LinkWare PC pulls data together into a single report that is easy for customers to understand, showcasing quality and workmanship. LinkWare Stats feature in LinkWare PC, provides automated statistical reports that turns test results into charts to reveal performance. The report even summarizes your entire cabling and fiber infrastructure in one compact, graphical format, so it is easy to verify margins and anomalies.
LinkWare™ Live Test Results Management Service
LinkWare Live is a Test Results Management Service from Fluke Networks for cabling professionals managing multiple projects that quickly, easily and affordably provides unmatched job visibility and superior project control from anywhere at any time.
LinkWare Live provides an easy to read dashboard that shows an overview of the project status and a project activity to ensure projects are completed on time. It removes the hurdles in data management by giving the ability to directly upload and consolidate test results from multiple testers. It allows to quickly validate projects and test results in real-time with browser-based ease to avoid any future rework due to incorrect testing or missing test results. Use any smart device with a browser to validate and check projects or test results. LinkWare™ Cable Test Management Software also connects to the LinkWare Live service enabling you to download test results into the LinkWare Cable Test Management Software to generate professional reports in a common format.
– 1 Versiv Mainframe & Remote
– (2) DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer Modules
– Set of CAT 6A/Class EA Permanent Link Adaptors
– Set of CAT 6A/Class EA Channel Adaptors
– (2) Headsets
– (2) HandStrap
– (2) Shoulder Straps
– Carry Case
– USB Interface Cable
– Versiv Open Source Software CD
– (2) AC Chargers
– (2) Universal Couplers
– (2) AxTalk Terminators
– Statement of Calibration
– Getting Started Guide