Fluke T+ and T+ PRO Electrical Testers
The Fluke T+ and T+PRO electrical testers have all the advantages of traditional solenoid testers, with none of the typical drawbacks. They use all 3 voltage detection alerts – light, sound, and vibration, to work more efficiently in noisy environments, dimly lit areas, or tight spaces. With a built-in flashlight, GFCI trip capability and the legendary ruggedness you expect from Fluke, these testers are an excellent choice for most residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The Fluke T+ and T+PRO electrical testers also have the ability to detect live voltage even when the battery is dead. They come with extra heavy-duty, replaceable test leads for more flexibility and durability. They have a CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V rating for added user protection, continuity beeper, bright LED flashlight for work in poorly lit areas, GFCI trip, On/Off switchable beeper and are compliant with the latest NFPA 70E recommendations.
The Fluke T+PRO is the choice for the demanding commercial and industrial electrician. It has all the great features of the Fluke T+ as well as a backlit LCD display for easier viewing, a display resolution of 0.1V which is ideal for troubleshooting low-voltage lighting, resistance to 9.99 kOhms, rotary field indication and display hold for easier viewing in hard-to-test areas.
The Fluke T+PRO is also available in a kit which combines the T+PRO with the Fluke Fluke 1AC-II. The Fluke 1AC-II is a pocket-sized voltage detector that can quickly test for energized circuits – a “must-have” for any electrician.
- AC Voltage: ±(3% rdg + 2 digits)
- DC Voltage: ±(2% rdg + 2 digits)
- Resistance: ±(5% rdg + 3 digits)
- AC Bandwidth: 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Max. working voltage: 1000V ac/dc
- Max. measurable voltage: 600V ac/dc
- Duty cycle:
- Indefinite for voltages up to 240V
- 240 V – 600 V: 30s on / 300s off
- LED voltage indication levels: 12V, 24V, 48V, 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V, 600V
- GFCI Test current 100 V – 200 V at 20 mA – 35 mA for 1 s