Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
The Fluke T6-600 clamp amp is an always-open clamping amplifier series designed specifically for high voltage current testing. The Fluke T6-600 electrical tester lets you test voltages up to 600V without the need for contact or power outage. Ideal product for motor and electrical maintenance and safety.
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Testers with FieldSense technology allow for contactless voltage measurements up to 600V. You also do not need to cut off the current before testing. This saves time as well as reduces production losses. You just need to insert the measuring lead and in the sensor clamp and see the voltage result. Like a voltage detector, the results can be measured with absolute confidence at many current levels. Test without needing contacts or stripping wires.
The Fluke T6-600 electrical tester allows testing in tough, tough locations. Instead of pulling the nut, just insert the wire into the sensor clip. This makes test measurements faster and safer. In addition, voltage and current measurements can be performed at the same time.
Work safer without direct contact with the measuring lead. Since there is no need to be in contact with electricity, the chance of electrical discharge and electric shock is significantly reduced. This reduces unwanted risks.
Measure voltages up to 600 V with AC current with open clamp sensor. No need to cut wire, direct contact. There is no need to open the covers or remove the ends. You can measure large wires AWG 4/0 (diameter 120 mm2), which can carry currents up to 200 A. Your work efficiency will vary significantly. Safer. Faster. Easier.
- FieldSense technology for alternating voltage, current and voltage frequency without electrical contact with live voltage *
- Measure voltage and current simultaneously
- Measure in tight spaces by not having to use test leads
- Save time by taking measurements without having to remove covers and nuts
- Take measurements with one hand, minimizing risk
- Measure and test voltages up to 600V AC or DC *
- Measure the amperage in the range 0.1 to 200A AC
- Ability to measure resistance from 1 Ω to 1000 Ω
- Work with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with 17.8 mm opening
- The HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy-to-read display with backlight
- Equipped with magnetic hanger for more convenience
- Test wire AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), with resistance up to 200A
- The FieldSense feature performs DC measurements; Use the supplied probe to measure DC voltage
Specifications: Electric testing equipment T6-600
|Specifications of measurement|
leads are required
|Measuring range||Resolution||Accuracy |
ac voltage True-rms
|Is not||600 V||1 v||± (3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz  |
ac currents True-rms
|Is not||200.0 A||0.1 A||± (3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|Is not||1 Hz||± (1% + 2 counts) |
|Volt ac True-rms||Have||600 V||1 v||± (1.5% + 2 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|Volt dc||Have||600 V||1 v||± (1% + 2 counts)|
|Resistor||Have||2000 Ω||1 Ω||± (1% + 2 counts)|
|Safe||600 V CAT III|
|Accuracy  : ± ([% of reading] + [number of digits least significant]). Accuracy is indicated for 1 year after calibration, at temperatures 18 ° C to 28 ° C (64 ° F to 82 ° F) with relative humidity up to 90%. AC measurement ac-current coupled, RMS response
Accuracy  : Plus 3% without external ground Require the user to wear insulated gloves, stand on an insulated ladder or insulated from ground when working with external grounding.
Accuracy  : FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100% range.
|Calibration||1 year calibration cycle|
|Size||61.1 x 259.3 x 43.8 mm|
|Pliers opening||17.8 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
-10 ° C to +50 ° C (14 ° F to 122 ° F)
|Operating Altitude :
2,000 m (6,562 feet)
|Relative humidity||0% to 90%, 5 ° C to 30 ° C (41 ° F to 86 ° F)
0% to 75%, 30 ° C to 40 ° C (86 ° F to 104 ° F)
0% to 45%, 40 ° C to 50 ° C (104 ° F to 122 ° F)
|Battery type and duration||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 continuous hours, normally; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / ° C for <18 ° C or> 28 ° C
(<64.4 ° F or> 82.4 ° F)
|Safe||IEC / EN 61010-1: Pollution level 2|
|Electromagnetic environment||IEC / EN 61326-1: Mobile|