Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
The Fluke Ti125 thermal imager is one of the lightest, most-rugged, easiest–to-use professional thermal imagers around. A Fluke thermal imager can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125, Ti110 and Ti100 imagers, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently and thoroughly document problem areas for additional follow-up.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ video call is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android™ (4.3 and up) and iOS (4s and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products—the largest suite of connected test tools in the world. And more are on the way. Go to the Fluke website to find out more.
Key features of the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger.
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas.
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode—Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image.
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion.
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal).
Applications for the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
- Industrial, mechanical, electromechanical and general building maintenance
- Process, refractory insulation, tank and vessel levels, steam systems and traps, pipes and valves, etc
- Electrical, unbalanced loads, overloaded systems, wiring problems or component failure, etc
- Built with Fluke Connect
- IR-OptiFlex focus system
- 19,200 pixels (160 x 120)
- Temperature measurement range: -4 to 662°F (-20 to 350°C)
- ±2°C or 2% accuracy
- 30Hz refresh rate
- 22.5 °H x 31 °V field of view
- 3.39 mRad spatial resolution
- Laser pointer and torch
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system – ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger
- Always have references handy – IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system – Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas
- Find problems faster and easier – IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode – Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image
- Fluke Connect™ App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- Multi-mode video recording – focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal)
- Facility Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Building Diagnostics
- Oil and Gas
- Test & Measurement
- Video & Vision
- System Monitoring
- Maintenance & Repair
Discover your Thermal Imager
- Understand the importance of image quality
- How to better manage your data
- How our tools are designed for your work environments
- The ROI you can expect from thermal imaging
- Learn the importance of innovative solutions that make it simple and easy to capture
- Analyze and manage thermal imaging
- Find out why hundreds of professionals choose Fluke thermal imaging
What’s in the Box
- AC power adapter
- 2 Lithium ion batteries
- USB cable
- SD memory card
- Fluke Connect WiFi SD Card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- SmartView software
- Warranty registration card
- Two-bay charging base
- Multi-format USB memory card reader