Fluke Ti27 Thermal Imager
The Fluke Ti27 thermal imager combines a powerful sensor with a rugged design to deliver proven, practical performance for a wide range of diagnostic applications. Designed to work in the harshest environments and to provide superior image quality with an easy-to-use interface, the Ti27 offers strikingly crisp, detailed images that, blended with patented IR-Fusion®, make the Fluke Ti27 Thermal Imager sure to make a lasting impression.
The Fluke Ti27 thermal imager provides high quality images and stable temperature readings over a range of -20 to 600°C (-4°F to 1112°F) with an accuracy to ±2°C or 2% . With a 23° x 17° field of view, 240 x 180 pixel resolution, and a thermal sensitivity of less than or equal to 0.05°C at 30°C, the Ti27 allows users to see the smallest temperature differences which could indicate problems.
The Fluke Ti27 thermal imager uses IR-Fusion® Technology to simultaneously capture both a digital photo as well as the infrared image and fuse them together on the high resolution 3.6″ landscape color VGA screen making it easier to identify features and taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. Simply scroll through the different viewing modes to better identify trouble areas in full IR thermal, picture-in-picture, or automatic blend visual and thermal images.
A 2GB memory card, which is included with the Fluke Ti27, allows users to save more than 3,000 screen images or 1,200 IR-fusion images. Additionally, the Fluke Ti27 thermal imager features a voice annotation system which allows 60-second voice messages be attached to images making it easy to file and store image-related comments.
The Fluke Ti27 thermal imager is optimized for tough environments. Featuring the ability to withstand dust and water (IP54), Fluke Ti27 thermal imagers have been engineered and tested to withstand a 2 meter (6.5 foot) drop.
Optional telephoto infrared and wide-angle infrared lens are available as accessories to the Fluke Ti27 thermal imager as well.
- Superior image quality
- One-handed, easy-to-use interface
- Drop tested to 6.5 feet
- Patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology
- Interchangeable lenses
- Voice annotation
- 2 GB SD memory card stores up to 3000 images
- High resolution landscape color VGA
- 2.0 megapixel digital camera
Fluke Ti27 is used by:
- Maintenance professionals
- Troubleshooting technicians
- Preventative maintenance professionals
- Predictive maintenance professionals
- Industrial and commercial electricians
- Commercial HVAC/R technicians
- Facilities managers
- Weatherization specialists
- Energy auditors
- Restoration and remediation professionals
Fluke Ti27 Applications:
- Industrial plans (manufacturing, process, petrochemical, etc)
- Commercial buildings
- Electrical and water utilities
- Residential dwellings
What’s in the Box
- AC power supply/battery charger
- SD memory card and reader
- SmartView software
- Carrying case
- Soft transport bag