Fluke Ti9 Thermal Imager
You won’t find a better or more rugged entry-level thermal imager. Just point and shoot to capture the full picture, showing the hotspots that warn of imminent equipment failure. The 160 x 120 resolution shows all the essential details. That greatly increases the speed of inspecting, repairing and verifying electrical and (electro)mechanical equipment. It also helps extend equipment lifetime and avoid electrical fires.
Rugged and easy to use
Rated to IP54, the Ti9 resists dust and water and withstands a drop test of 2 meters.
The perfect tools to add to your problem solving arsenal. Built for tough work environments, these high-performance, fully radiometric imagers are ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others.
Fluke is excited to announce the Fluke Ti9, their latest thermal imager designed for electricians and technicians with affordability in mind.
The Fluke Ti9 Thermal Imager is an entry-level thermal imager that offers a superior image quality, unmatched ruggedness, and unique ease-of-use at a breakthrough price point for the facilities maintenance professional, commercial or residential electrician, and HVAC/R professional.
Find the hot spots instantly
- Superior resolution to view more essential details
- Small details are visible in a perfectly focused image
- Large widescreen full VGA color LCD display
- Temperature range supports basic electrical and mechanical applications
Easy to use
- Intuitive, three-button menu, simply navigate with the push of a thumb
- Adjustable focus
- Just point, shoot and the image is captured. It is that easy.
- Withstands dust and water, IP54 rating
- Withstands a drop test of 2 meters
- Protective lens cover
Electrical distribution and service: Switch gear, Panels, Controls, Fuses, Transformers, Receptacles, Lighting, Conductors, Bus bars, Motor control centers
Mechanical: Motors, Bearings, Pumps, Gear boxes, Drive belts
- -20 to +250°C (-4 to +482°F)
- 160×120 Detector Resolution
- ±5°C or 5% Accuracy
- 9Hz Refresh Rate
- ≤ 0.20°C at 30°C target temp. (200 mK) Thermal Sensitivity
- 23°x17° Infrared Field of View
- 2.5 mRad Spatial Resolution
- 15 cm (approx 6″) Minimum Infrared Focus Distance
- 9.1 cm (3.6″) diagonal LCD Display
What’s in the Box
- AC Power Supply / Battery Charger
- SD Memory Card
- USB Memory Card Reader
- SmartView Software
- Hard Carrying Case
- Soft Transport Bag
- Adjustable Hand Strap
- Users Manual
- Warranty Registration Card