Fluke TiR125 Infrared Camera
Capturing properly focused images just got easier with Fluke exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system. Now it’s easier than ever to communicate your findings with focus-free image capture and the flexibility to switch to manual mode for those close-in tight shots. The Ti125, a Thermal Imaging Camera, also includes Fluke’s exclusive point-and-shoot IR-Fusion® Technology – the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image making precise documentation quick and easy, as well as the ability to produce partially transparent images with AutoBlend™.
The Fluke Ti125 temperature range is -20 °C to 350 °C (-4 °F to +662 °F), which is ideal for most industrial applications. Keep track of inspection locations by adding additional digital images (IR-PhotoNotes®) that will help you reference the location or unique situations at the inspection site. Carrying pen and paper is no longer necessary with voice annotation and the electronic 8–point Cardinal Compass easily communicates the inspection site location. Spend more time fixing problems with less manual documentation by capturing more data quickly and uploading directly to your PC.
For applications that require a high temperature range and low thermal sensitivity (NETD), the Ti400 is an alternative choice. It features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images – every, single, time and a ruggedized high resolution 640 x 480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
Easily share high quality video with co-workers and clients with video streaming
View inspections on your PC easily with video streaming straight from your thermal imaging camera via the USB port; your ability to clearly show co-workers or customers issues, just got easier.
Introducing the largest system of connected test tools in the world
Boost productivity and communication with Fluke Connect®, the world’s largest test and measurement wireless system. Communicate measurements with ShareLive™ video call – get immediate answers or work approvals without leaving the inspection site.
Spend less time in the field and more time growing your business
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system-ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger
- Always have references handy-IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system – quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas
- Find problems faster and easier-IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode – accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image
- Fluke Connect® App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- Multi-mode video recording-focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal)