Fluke TiR32 Thermal Imager
The Fluke TiR32 thermal imager is a high performance, low noise sensor that provides high quality images and stable temperature readings. The Fluke TiR32 thermal imager measures temperatures from -20 to 150°C, has a thermal sensitivity of less than or equal to 0.05°C at 30°C and a 23° x 17° field of view. The TiR32 features a 3.7″ landscape color VGA screen with a resolution of 640 x 480 for crisp, clear images. Optimized for tough environments, the Fluke TiR32 thermal imager has been engineered and tested to withstand a 2 meter (6.5 foot) drop and withstands dust and water (IP54).
The Fluke TiR32 thermal imager uses IR-Fusion® Technology which simultaneously captures both a digital photo as well as the infrared image and fuses them together making it easier to identify features and taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. A 2GB memory card, included with the Fluke TiR32 thermal imager, allows users to save more than 3,000 screen images or 1,200 IR-fusion images. Additionally, the Fluke TiR32 thermal imager features a voice annotation system allowing voice messages be attached to images making it easy to file and store image-related comments.
The Fluke TiR32 thermal imager is designed specifically for the building diagnostic industry. Property managers and facility managers use Fluke TiR32 thermal imagers to protect investments and keep buildings in a well maintained, healthy state while restoration professionals use thermal imaging to increase their business, differentiate themselves from their competitors, and generate documentation in case they need to defend a future liability claim.
The P3 Series is comprised of some of superior Building Diagnostic Thermal Imagers, making it simple and efficient to capture images and analyze data.
The Fluke TiR32 thermal imager provides an efficient, nondestructive testing method to detect potential problem areas such as:
- Moisture intrusion in roof systems, walls, flooring, ceilings and other building areas
- Leaks in water pipes, buried steam lines, water lines or underground heating systems and sprinkler systems
- Missing or inadequate insulation areas
- Heat or cooling loss, HVAC/R problem areas
- Connection problems in low voltage electrical systems
- Termite and pest issues
- Construction failure areas
Optional telephoto infrared and wide-angle infrared lens are available as accessories to the Fluke Ti32 thermal imager as well.
- Temperature Measurement Range: -20°C to +150°C (-4°F to +302°F)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ± 2°C or 2 % (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater)
- On-screen emissivity correction
- On-screen reflected background temperature compensation
- On-screen transmission correction
- Detector Type: 320 X 240 (Focal Plane Array, uncooled microbolometer)
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): ≤ 0.05°C at 30°C target temp (50mK)
- Infrared Spectral Band: 7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave)
- Visual Camera: Industrial performance 2.0 megapixel
- Field of View: 23° x 17°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15 cm (approx. 6 in)
- Minimum Span: 2.0°C (3.6°F) (Manual mode); 3°C (5.4°F) (Auto mode)
- 2 GB memory card
- Display: 9.1 cm (3.7 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- IR and linked visual images each with 60 seconds voice annotations
- Its Focal Plane Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer detector gives an IR resolution of 320 X 240, capturing a detailed image displaying all problematic areas clearly in 76, 800 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity of ≤0.04°C makes finding any problems quick and simple
- Optimized for measuring temperatures ranging from -4°F to 302°F (-20°C to 150°C)
- Offers the sharpest images in the industry thanks to its combination or thermal sensitivity, spatial resolution and high definition display
- Its one handed easy-to-use interface helps to navigate all the controls with just the simple use of your thumb
- Comes with Fluke’s own patented IR-Fusion® Technology, allowing you to blend visual and infrared images together for easier and a curate analysis of the problem at hand.
- Building Diagnostic: Monitor Building problems, defects and general building maintenance.
- Green Energy: Energy audit, building inspection and weatherization
- Moisture Detection: Detect any form of moisture intrusion in walls or ceilings and help prevent water damage
What’s in the Box
- AC power supply / battery charger
- SD memory card
- Card reader
- SmartView software
- Carrying case
- Soft transport bag