Fluke TiX640 Infrared Camera
The Fluke TiX640 Infrared Camera is part of the first HD infrared camera that are built with Fluke Connect. The TiX640 features 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) resolution and a 32.4° x 24.7° (1.0/30 mm) field of view. The Super Telephoto lens allows you to see a 5mm (0.2in) from 35m (115ft) away. The TiX640 features the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus image: auto focus, manual and EverSharp multifocal recording features available on one camera.
The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance. The TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 are compatible with 8 lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, 2 wide angle lenses, 3 macro lenses and 1 standard lens) so great images can be captured despite certain obstacles.
- Built with Fluke Connect
- 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) resolution
- 0.8 mRad spatial resolution
- Temp Range: -40 to 3632°F (-40 to 2000°C)
- ±1.5°C or ±1.5% accuracy
- 60 Hz frame rate
- IR-Fusion technology
- SDHC memory card
- Auto/manual focus, Eversharp multifocal recording
- Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
- Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
- Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
- Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW® compatibility allows users to integrate camera data, infrared video and images to support R&D analysis.
- The only handheld cameras that can be sub-windowed to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add on option).
What is EverSharp?
EverSharp mode utilizes the focus motor to capture multiple images from varying focal distances with the push of a button. Using special algorithms, SmartView® software will combine images taken from multiple focal distances and will create an image that sharpens the detail of not just the initial focal point, but also enhances the focus of the elements around the focal point. These infrared images turn out very impressive as all objects are then displayed in superb image quality.Turn great images into spectacular images by selecting the best optional lens for your applications.
- Oil Refinery
- Process Industry Monitoring
- Structural Integrity
- Storage Tank Level Inspection
- Fuel Tank Corrosion Inspection
- Steam Release Valves
- Large Motor Inspection
What’s in the Box
- One rechargeable battery
- Battery charger and adapter
- AC adapter
- SD card reader
- FC SD card for Fluke Connect
- Protective lens cap
- Hand strap
- Neck strap
- Carrying case
- Warranty card
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- CD with English product manuals & SmartView software