Fluke TiX660 Infrared Camera
The Fluke TiX660 Infrared Camera is part of the first HD infrared camera that are built with Fluke Connect. The TiX660 features 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) resolution and a 32.4° x 24.7° (1.0/30 mm) field of view. The Super Telephoto lens allows you to see a 5mm (0.2in) from 35m (115ft) away. The TiX660 features the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus image: LaserSharp Auto Focus, auto focus, manual and EverSharp multifocal recording features available on one camera.
The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance. The TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 are compatible with 8 lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, 2 wide angle lenses, 3 macro lenses and 1 standard lens) so great images can be captured despite certain obstacles.
Take the guesswork out of your inspection and analysis.
Work from safer distances -inspect areas that you could not get close to before and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images
Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance with up to eight lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, two wide angle lenses, three macro lenses and one standard lens) so great images can be captured despite certain obstacles
- Built with Fluke Connect
- 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) resolution
- Super resolution enhancement mode 1280 x 960 (1,228,800 pixels)
- 0.8 mRad spatial resolution
- Temp Range: -40 to 3632°F (-40 to 2000°C)
- ±1.5°C or ±1.5% accuracy
- 60 Hz frame rate
- IR-Fusion technology
- SDHC memory card
- Lasersharp, auto/manual focus
- Eversharp multifocal recording
- Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
- Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
- Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
- Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW® compatibility allows users to integrate camera data, infrared video and images to support R&D analysis.
- The only handheld cameras that can be sub-windowed to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add on option).
What’s in the Box
- Two rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger and adapter
- AC adapter
- SD card reader
- FC SD card for Fluke Connect
- Protective lens cap
- Hand strap
- Neck strap
- Carrying case
- Warranty card
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- CD of product manuals & SmartView software
What is SuperResolution?
SuperResolution provides 4x the resolution that’s available on camera. Select the SuperResolution mode before you capture images. Then transfer them to the included SmartView® software and select the SuperResolution mode to reveal 3,145,728 pixels and see infrared in a whole new way.
What is EverSharp?
EverSharp mode utilizes the focus motor to capture multiple images from varying focal distances with the push of a button. Using special algorithms, SmartView® software will combine images taken from multiple focal distances and will create an image that sharpens the detail of not just the initial focal point, but also enhances the focus of the elements around the focal point. These infrared images turn out very impressive as all objects are then displayed in superb image quality.Turn great images into spectacular images by selecting the best optional lens for your applications.
- Oil Refinery
- Process Industry Monitoring
- Structural Integrity
- Storage Tank Level Inspection
- Fuel Tank Corrosion Inspection
- Steam Release Valves
- Large Motor Inspection