The Hioki 3169-20 power analyzer features a specialized hand-held design for good energy management, with a wide range of measuring and testing features. The device provides many different parameters at the same time. assist users to closely monitor the system, collect detailed measurement parameters necessary.
- Measure up to two 3-phase, 3-wire systems (displays voltage and current for three lines)
- Measure up to four single-phase, 2-wire systems
- Range 5 A to 5000 A
- Compact and lightweight
- PC card data storage
- Record sources for individual waveforms
- Record the demand values and harmonics simultaneously
1.The design measures 4 types of circuit currents (50/60 Hz)
Ideal for users who want to achieve tight control over energy-saving operations and management, the Hioki 3169-20 Clamp On Power HiTester is compact and lightweight.
Offers a new approach to energy-related measurement such as energy conservation, ISO14001 testing, instrumentation and harmonic measurement, to support programs!
Only one measurement operation allows the measurement of single phase ~ 4-wire three-phase circuits in a single unit.
Designed to measure four current circuit types: 1-phase 2-wire, 1-phase 3-wire and 3-phase 3-wire, 3phase 4-wire (50/60 Hz).
Also provides parameters of measurement groups:
+ Voltage, current, active / unjust / apparent capacity
Public capacity / kWh
+ Power factor, frequency, harmonic form
The Hioki 3169-20 power analyzer not only provides the exact power (kW) value of the current, but also allows the user to measure accurately and many times faster than using each test device. individual. Provides a wide range of measurement functions in a compact – portable device that deserves priority for the use of energy management – monitoring
2.Measuring range to 150 ~ 600V – 3 separate ranges
- Measure AC voltage with a range of 150V to 600V; Accuracy difference ± 0.2% rdg. ± 0.1% f.s
- AC current measurement range 500mA ~ 5kA AC; reliability ± 0.2% rdg. ± 0.1% f.s
- Measuring capacity range: 75W ~ 900kW; reliability ± 0.2% rdg. ± 0.1% f.s
- Fast data saving time: 1 ~ 30s, 1 ~ 60min, 13 selectable
- Frequency characteristic measured up to the 50th harmonic
- Use vector graph to check phase, check wire connection and current clamp is positive or not
- Simultaneously measure the frequency and transmit / receive power of the load
The Hioki 3169-20 power analyzer is the best choice for demanding power metering requirements. An effective assistant for the maintenance and administration of complex electrical systems in the factory – now!
3.High-speed and continuously variable three-phase current measurement
Capable of setting up energy parameter comparisons and fast-speed three-phase electrical measurements. Users can start controlling the electrical energy cost of their working system. Triple current is constantly changing, but the Hioki 3169-20 high-speed meter detects the locations and times of specific power consumption. Based on the results of measurements, electrical engineers have proposed measures to ensure efficient use of energy.
4.Improving the function of storing to the PC card with the memory capacity from 256MB to 1GB
The Hioki 3169-20 automatically stores the measurement data and the reading value displays 5- digits with current measurement and 6- digits for power meter. The resulting parameters are displayed very clearly to help users easily observe and compare during current testing. Improved with the ability to store data to a PC card with capacities from 256MB to 1GB, users can store and monitor long-term measurements that are much easier to access than before.
5.Size A5 RS-232C interface
The device is rated ISO 1400 for friendly environment, ensuring safety for device users. The RS232C serial port interface is one of the technical support elements widely used for pairing the 3169-20 Power Analyzer with a computer or printer. The 5.7 ″ size A5 LCD display with Blacklit provides the convenience of an upgraded interface design that makes measuring work incredibly simple and easy to operate!
What’s included with Hioki 3169-20
- Line Voltage L9438-53 (Black / Red / Yellow / Blue)
- instruction manual
- Quick guide
- CD-R (RS-232C Interface Operation Manual)
- Input wire