Hioki 3288-20 Clamp Meter
Hioki 3288-20 clamp meter is a specialized measuring clamp from Hioki company – Japan. The device has built-in True RMS measurement, which provides extremely accurate and safe electrical current values.
The Hioki 3288-20 power meter also fulfills simple built-in power test requirements. Users perform almost any power measurement in a single device!
1.Measure the amperage to reach threshold 1000A
The Hioki 3288-20 1000A clamp meter offers a wide range of measurement functions in a compact – portable device. Equipment is used to check the current in the circuit of a system or device. However, the test will be carried out smoothly without causing any break in the system or equipment. Hioki 3288-20 is capable of measuring AC amperage reaching 1000A. At the same time accurately check the capacity of the 5W range of the current.
Hioki 3288-20 clamp meter is a high class AC / DC clamp meter with True RMS. Capable of measuring AC / DC amps up to 1000A and voltage up to 600V. 1.5% high accuracy meter with current and 1.3% with voltage. Lever design, sturdy, thin and light, extremely fast and accurate measurement.
Characteristics of the Hioki 3288-20 AC-DC clamp meter:
- True RMS precision measurement technology
- AC / DC current measuring range: 100A / 1000A
- AC / DC voltage range: 4 ~ 600V
- Accuracy: 1.5% with current, 1.3% with voltage
- Measure continuity with the tone
- Clear LCD screen
- Auto power off saves battery life
- Data hold function.
- Resistance measurement up to 41.99 MΩ
- Use 3288 to measure high currents such as UPS emergency batteries and ship motors
2. The ability to measure True-Rms power parameters by the true r.m.s.value of the current in the circuit
The Hioki 3288-20 meter is designed to measure a wide range of AC current parameters using the True-RMS measurement function. The measured values are the true r.m.s.values of the current operating in the circuit. This function helps to ensure that the measured results will have the lowest error. Post-measurement calculations and comparison will be many times more reliable than before. The Hioki 3288-20 also performs even simple system power consumption testing requirements.
- AC current measurement range 1000A reliability ± 1.5%.
- Measure 1 phase grid power: from 5W at low level from 60mA to 360k
3. Jaw clamp design has an opening up to 35mm – Easy to contact all different wire cross-sections
Hioki 3288-20 clamp meter features an improved jaw clamp compared to similar devices. The jaw opening of this device has a diameter of up to 35mm. This allows the user to easily contact the tightest circuit. Large-open pliers are useful for wire cross-sections of different sizes.
4. The ability to automatically save the Max Min value – Display 4 parameters at the same time on the screen
Offers efficient comparison of post-measured power readings, thanks to data hold – Automatically saves accurate Max – Min values, based on the true r.m.s.value (True RMS) of the current transmitting current . The usefulness of this data storage capability, users can compare data, make quick reports. Get the best overview and rating of your business’s electrical system.
5. Meets electrical safety standards CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
The device is rated CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000 to ensure the safety of the device user. To minimize the risk of electrical leakage to the outside, the design of the terminal plugs is up to 1000V to prevent abnormal overvoltage causing electrical accidents. Gives users absolute peace of mind and satisfaction when conducting tests with Hioki 3288-20