The Hioki CM3286-01 power clamp meter is handheld designed with a wide range of useful features. The Hioki CM3286-01 safely checks power and provides the same measurement with many different measurement parameters. Support accurate detection of power theft situations: modified electric meter, direct connection from the line, override of the power number …
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology
- Quickly check current, voltage, power and power coefficients
- Display four parameters simultaneously
- Measurements from 5 W power and 60 mA current
- Measure power from 5 W at a low current of 60 mA to 360 kW
- In addition to current, voltage and power, simple built-in power consumption measurement and phase sequence
- Features and functionality provide quick and effective testing
1. Measure and immediately display the parameters Voth, Ampe, Cos and capacity
The Hioki CM3286-01 clamp meter can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, phase angle, reactive power or frequency, as well as detect phase sequence on direct lines. at any desired point of a single-phase or three-phase circuit.
Hioki CM3286-01 power clamp meter just through a single measurement operation not only provides the main power (kW) value of the current, but also displays all 3 parameters: Volt, Ampe, cos (angle phase displacement) in the circuit. Allows the user to measure accurately and many times faster than using individual test equipment. Offering a wide range of measurement functions in a compact – portable device, the CM 3286-01 is dedicated to measuring electrodes from the outside to ensure no breakage affects the operation of the system or device.
2. The ability to measure at a voltage of 600V easily and quickly checks the 1-phase and 3-phase grid
Since it can display maximum (MAX), minimum (MIN) and average (AVG) values, the CM3286-01 is useful when you need to determine the magnitude of an oscillation.
And since it can also measure the crest value (PEAK), you can use it to check for variation at the crest value level.
- Measure AC voltage with range due to 600V single phase, frequency level 45 – 66 Hz with difference accuracy of ± 0.7% rdg. ± 3dgt.
- Measure AC current range 600A with confidence ± 1.3%.
- Measuring power grid 1 phase: 0.005kW- 360kW – accuracy level: ± 2.0% rdg. ± 7dgt. (50/60 Hz, power factor = 1)
- Measurement of 3-phase grid capacity:
– Three-phase three-wire: 0.020 kW to 623.5 kW; Accuracy level: ± 3.0% rdg. ± 10dgt. (50/60 Hz, power factor = 1)
– Three-phase four-wire: 0.040 kW to 1080 kW; Accuracy level: ± 2.0% rdg. ± 3dgt. (50/60 Hz, power factor = 1)
3. Detect electric theft by comparing the electric meter readings and the amperage of the operating current of the equipment or system using
Support large diameter, high current
The CM3286-01 can be used with the optional 9290-10 Upper Clamp Adapter to measure busbars up to 55 mm or 80 × 20 mm in diameter. Measure high currents up to 1000 A AC (or 1500 A for up to 5 minutes).
Quickly check for imbalances
The CM3286-01 can measure unbalanced power in a 3-phase / 3-wire circuit by measuring the single-phase power twice and then automatically adding the results. (The instrument can also measure 3-phase / 4-wire circuits in three separate measurements.)
Ability to establish comparison between power (from 5W) and amperage (from 60mA). Equipped with automatic indicator comparison – quickly detect power theft with absolute accuracy based on the true r.m.s.value (True RMS) of the current being transmitted. The usefulness of detecting this power theft has enormous economic implications for many sectors, especially the electricity generation and distribution industry.
4. Modern smart data storage and wireless Bluetooth 4.0 access
Hioki CM3286-01 allows current measurements up to 600A Bluetooth. This is a series of smart power clamps that automatically store measurement results data and notify by BIP when determining stable measurement values.
Supports quick and easy measurement operations even in high-altitude and low-light working conditions. Improved with the function of transmitting measurement data to phone or tablet via Bluetooth® wireless connection on Android and iOS operating systems.
Users can access data, make reports quickly, store – search data much easier than ever.
GENNECT Cross application can be used to generate simple reports (in PDF format) and save measurement data in CSV format for editing in Excel. In addition, the GENNECT Cross software also supports harmonic analysis measured by the CM3286-01.
5. Meets IP54 (EN60529) Grip dust and waterproof
The device is rated IP54 (EN 60529) to ensure the safety of the device’s users. Meets IP 54 dust ingress and waterproof to minimize the risk of electrical leakage to the outside causing electrical accidents. . Dust-proof interferes with measuring equipment accuracy and performance. Gives users absolute peace of mind and satisfaction when conducting tests with this device.