Infrared thermometer Kyoritsu 5510
KYORITSU 5510 is an infrared thermometer with a measuring range of -40 to 300 degrees Celsius. It has extremely high precision with advanced technology, low error of only ± 3ºC.
The KYORITSU 5510 infrared thermometer has an extremely fast measurement time of just about 1 second, and you have the results. Be roasted with battery for up to 10 hours continuously with auto power off to save battery power.
The machine can also IP67 dustproof and waterproof for industrial use. Portable compact size for easy portability.
- Waterproof hand-held Infrared Thermometer.
- Safe even if getting wet. Dustproof and waterproof structure of IP67.
- Possible to wash
- Please feel secure to use the product on the spot, made from ABS resin of antibacterial specification.
- Shock-proof structure: No damage even if dropped from the height of 1m.
- With auto-power-off function, preventing consumption of the battery
- Wide Temperature Range of -40ºC to 300ºC
- Small and light: Possible to measure easily by one hand.
- Portable type: Convenient to carry
- Wide measuring range: -40ºC ~ 300ºC
- Resolution: 0.5ºC. 1ºC
- Accuracy: 0 ~ 300ºC: – + 1%, 0 ~ -30ºC: ± 3ºC ± 1dgt, -30ºC: ± 5ºC ± 1dgt
- Response time: 1s
- Measuring range: 45mm / 500mm
- Protection level: IP67
- Auto power off, battery for 10 hours continuous use
- Battery: 2x AAA
- Size: 120 x 60 x 54mm
- Weight: 123g
- Accessories: Battery, Guide
- Machine body
- User manual
- Carrying case, battery