The Hioki IR4056-21 Insulation Tester is dedicated to testing and evaluating insulation integrity of equipment. The continuity test time, insulation rating, etc. of materials or equipment are shortened. Ensuring the highest safety for users against electrical instability situations.
1. Ability to measure insulation resistance up to 1000V – 5 custom scales
The Hioki IR4056-21 performs insulation resistance measurements with 5 optional ranges. Wide range of measurements up to 1000V ~ Accuracy: ± 2% rdg ± 2 dgt. Insulation tests can perform EV and HEV continuity checks as well as measure conductor resistance values from 200 mA. Ensure maximum safety for users according to IEC 60364.
- Optional 5-scale design: 50 V DC / 125 V DC / 250 V DC / 500 V DC / 1000 V DC
- Resistance measurement: 100MΩ / 250MΩ / 500MΩ / 2000 MΩ / 4000MΩ
- Overload Protection: AC 600 V (10s) AC 1200 V (10s)
Specialized in cold current measurement, helping to determine insulation resistance index without causing any effect on the operation of the system or equipment.
2. The ability to respond in just 0.8 seconds at high speed – stable and accurate
In the experimental environment, electrical instability is a frequent occurrence, and the danger is higher for workers in high voltage environments. The use of the Hioki IR4056-21 Insulation Tester is a solution that gives users complete peace of mind before suspicious signs of short, electrical leakage, lead storage checks, etc. Measure – Accurately check power status in just 0.8 seconds, meet maintenance requirements – shorten testing time. Save maximum time and effort when performing: checking continuity, insulation index,… of materials or equipment.
3. The function automatically compares PASS / FAIL messages that conclusions are accurate – higher efficiency
Provides the ability to automatically compare measured values, calculate and notify PASS / FAIL. Support users to accurately conclude the actual condition of the device, limit misjudging the level of power safety that the user wants. Hioki IR4056-21 Measurement efficiency – more detailed and efficient testing
4. White light LED design – Operation design adjustment button
The applicability right from the design brings high convenience during operation. Large LCD screen, showing the parameters clearly. White LED light, optimal visibility even in low light conditions. Design adjustment button fits, measuring operation is easier with just one finger. Power system maintenance has never been this easy and convenient!
5. Meets protection from a height of 1 meter above the concrete surface and works normally
The device is considered to have a modern design – fits in your hand, allowing the user to operate comfortably and flexibly. The certification works even when dropped from a height of 1 meter onto concrete, providing accurate measurements. Its proven durability makes the Hioki IR4056-21 the best choice for demanding demanding test environments. It offers absolute peace of mind and user satisfaction.