Insulation tester Tenmars YF-520
Tenmars YF-520 is a needle thread insulation resistance measuring device, designed very compact and convenient. It is used to measure resistance to motor windings, transformers, printed circuit boards, etc.
Tenmars YF-520 will be an indispensable tool in the pocket of all electrical and electronic engineers. If the product has a low price, it is genuine, why not contact us to own it.
Functions of Tenmars YF-520 Insulation Tester:
- Insulation resistance in fast time, accurate measurement results
- Electrical conductivity test
- Save battery, the battery can be used for a long time
- Has set up the function of automatic shutdown
- The rotating button is designed on the body of the camera, making it easy for users to use, flexible to adjust between modes.
- Hand-held, compact and convenient design.
Tenmars YF-520 Specifications:
- Isolation test Rated output voltage 250V 500V 1000V
- Measurement range 0 ~ 50MΩ 0 ~ 100MΩ 0 ~ 2000MΩ
- Output voltage for open circuit 1MΩ 2MΩ 50MΩ
- Output voltage At 0.25MΩ min
- The voltage is 250VDC at 0.5MΩ min
- The voltage is 500VDC at 1MΩ min
- The voltage is 1000VDC
- Short-circuit output current Approximately 1.3mA
- Output current 20MΩ ~ 50MΩ 50MΩ ~ 100MΩ 1000MΩ ~ 2000MΩ
- Accuracy at 0.05MΩ ~ 10MΩ within ± 5% of indication value At 1MΩ ~ 20MΩ within ± 5% of indication value At0.2MΩ ~
- 40MΩ within ± 5% of indication value
- Other ranges are higher than ± 1% of the follower scale
- Low Resistance Test Measuring range of 0 ~ 2Ω 0 ~ 20Ω
- Output voltage for short circuit DC 4V ~ 9V
- Short-circuit output current Min dc 200mA
- Resolution within ± 3% of full scale length
- AC voltage measuring range: 0 ~ 600V
- AC voltage accuracy Within ± 4% of full value
- Main equipment
- The battery
- User manual
- Warranty information