Kyoritsu 8124 Series clamps
Kyoritsu 8124 is an accessory that comes with a power measuring device, supports measuring the parameters of the current system. This Kyoritsu 8124 clamping clamp can handle clamp current voltage up to 1000A, for highly accurate measurement results.
This is a genuine line of Kyoritsu products with compact handheld design, up to 3m in length, making it even more convenient to move when measuring.
Main feature :
- The device helps to measure current parameters such as resistance, voltage, frequency, …
- It can measure currents up to 1000A
- Extremely high accuracy
- The device also supports temperature measurement with a range of up to 50oC
- The product is compact, lightweight, suitable for hand holding and easy to move when taking measurements.
Kyoritsu 8124 series clamping specifications:
|Rated current||AC 1000A|
|Output voltage||AC 500mV/1000A (AC 0.5mV/A)|
±1.5%rdg±0.4mV (40Hz – 1kHz)
|Phase shift||within ±1.0º (45 – 65Hz)|
|Cable length||Approx. 3m|
|Output connector||MINI DIN 6pin|
|Output impedance||Approx. 1Ω|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1:2001,
IEC 61010-2-032:2002 CAT III 600V pollution degree 2
|Operating temperature & humidity range||0 – 50ºC, less than 85% RH (without condensation)|
|Dimensions||186(L) x 129(W) x 53(D) mm|
|Included Accessories||9094 (Portable case), Instruction manual, Cable marker|
|Optional Accessories||7146 (Banana Φ4 adjuster plug)
7185 (Extension Cable)
Product packaging specifications:
- Kyoritsu 8124 Series clamps
- User manual
- Marking label
- When buying Kyoritsu 8124 product, it is recommended to buy 7146 (Banana Φ4 adjuster plug) and 7185 (Extension Cable) to achieve the optimal target.