AC / DC power meter Hioki 3334
Hioki 3334 Power HiTESTER provides simple operation procedures, quick, easy-to-understand and easy-to-understand warning readings and displays. Hioki 3334 AC / DC power meter can be set to take the average of captured data (AVG), VT rate (conversion rate), CT ratio, GP-IB address, time integrated (from 1 minute to 10,000 hours) and D / A output Specification.
Information regarding the current status of the Hioki 3334 Power HiTESTER can be viewed at a glance such as display hold, remote control settings and keylock (to prevent unauthorized tracking).
Hioki’s benchtop power meters and power analyzers are the best of all power meters for single-phase to three-phase line measurements with high accuracy and precision. 3334 is an AC / DC power meter that measures inrush current and power consumption, ideal for DC power and current integrated applications to meet energy efficiency standards.
- Compatible with SPECpower benchmarks for server power consumption
- SPECpower is a registered trademark of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
- DC measurement mode, AC and AC + DC measurement
- Integrated function for current and power supply
- High basic accuracy ± 0.2%
- 3-year accuracy grace period
- Complete accuracy across a wide input range
What’s in the box:
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Instruction manual