Temperature data logger Testo 176T1
The Testo 176T1 self-logger thermometer is the ideal 1-channel data logger for highly accurate temperature monitoring. The Testo 176T1’s internal sensors measure the air temperature, the room temperature. Its sensor is a Pt100 temperature sensor that enables temperatures to be measured and recorded with extremely high accuracy up to 0.2 ° C.
Features of the Testo 176T1 Temperature data logger：
- Measurements are made with high precision thanks to the Pt100 temperature sensor
- Ideal for long-term measurements: memory up to 2 million readings, battery life up to 8 years
- Certified to EN 12830, HACCP compliant and waterproof to IP 68
- Three software versions are available for data management on PC, the basic software available as a free download
- The testo 176T1 data logger monitors temperatures, even under extreme conditions, accurately recording temperature states over a longer period of time.
- The extremely rugged metal housing makes the data logger especially suitable for temperature monitoring in industrial environments.
- Measurement data is securely stored on the Testo 176T1 self-recorded thermometer – no loss, even if the battery is exhausted or changed.
Applicable fields for Testo 176T1:
- Monitor and record storage temperature
- Monitor temperatures in frozen food storage areas
- Monitor and record temperatures in cold storage areas
Lập trình và phân tích bộ ghi dữ liệu
There are three software versions available to program and read your temperature data logger and to analyze measurement data on a PC:
- ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – for quick data logger programming and easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – also available to order – offers various options to perform a detailed analysis of temperature values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Software 11 Software – also available to order – ideal for special requirements under CFR 21 Part 11 for pharmaceutical applications
Use the USB cable to program the temperature data logger.
You can also use a USB cable to transfer the measurement data to a PC or otherwise you can use an SD card.
Specifications of Testo 176T1:
|Temperature – Pt100|
|Measuring range||-35 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.4 °C (-35 to +70 °C) ±1 Digit|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||103 x 63 x 33 mm|
|Operating temperature||-35 to +70 °C|
|Protection class||IP68, 1 meter|
|Standards||EU-guideline 2014/30/EU; 2011/65/EU; EN 12830|
|Measuring rate||1 s to 24 h; 2 s to 24 h (online measurement)|
|Battery type||1 x Lithium (TL-5903)|
|Battery life||8 years (15 min. meas. rate, +25 °C)|
|Interface||mini usb, SD card slot|
|Memory||2,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|
Testo 176T1 temperature data logger with sturdy metal housing and internal Pt100 temperature sensor, including wall mount, lock, battery and calibration protocol.