Tenmars TM-12E Clamp Meter
Tenmars TM-12E is the new Tenmars series of clamping amps with many new features aimed at a more specific audience than electricians and electrical engineers. The device can measure parameters for both direct current and alternating current.
Features of Tenmars TM-12E Clamp Meter:
Tenmars TM-12E is a new and advanced multi-function clamp amp model.
- Used for both direct current and alternating current
- Measures almost all current parameters: resistance, voltage, frequency, …
- Measure and return results quickly
- The base is 30mm wide
- Compact design, convenient to move when measuring
- The LCD screen displays clear and accurate measurement results precision
- Tenmars TM-12E clamp meter is low cost.
- CAT III 600V
- 3-3/4 digit LCD with Analog Bargraph.
- Display Counts: 4000.
- Auto Ranging.
- Auto power off. (after 30 minutes).
- High speed bargraph.
- Data Hold and Range Hold keys.
- Test Ranges: ACV, ACA, DCV, Resistance, Frequency, Continuity.
- Maximum conductor size 30mm.
- Continuity test below 40 ohms, buzzer will sound.
Specifications of Tenmars TM-12E:
|Max measuring current||400A|
|Max conductor size||30mm|
- Tenmars TM-12E device
- Instruction document