Tenmars TM-13E clamping meter
Tenmars TM-13E is another Amplifiers model from manufacturer Tenmars. The device allows the measurement of direct current and alternating current with high accuracy.
Tenmars TM-13E is a reputable Taiwan brand alkaline ammeter, and has a very competitive price compared to other brands in the market.
Clamp Meter features of TM-13E Tenmars:
Tenmars TM-13E clamp meter is currently selected by many electric breathers and electrical engineers, and is highly trusted in the market today because of the following features:
- Can measure for AC / DC current: voltage, resistance, voltage, frequency, continuity measurement, …
- Wide scale, user can flexibly customize.
- The device has a self-power off mode to save battery power after a period of inactivity
- Low battery warning for users
- Compact, beautiful design
- LCD screen displays well under daylight outdoor conditions, users will not be glare.
- Cheap price, competitive
- Data Hold and Range Hold Auto Zero.
- Test Ranges: ACV, A
- CAT III 600V
- 3-3/4 digit LCD with Analog Bargraph.
- Display Counts: 4000.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto Ranging.
- CA, DCV, DCA, Resistance, Continuity.
- Maximum conductor size 30mm.
- Continuity test below 40 ohms, buzzer will sound.
- Auto Power off.
Specifications of Tenmars TM-13E:
|Max measuring current||400A|
|Max conductor size||30mm|
|AC Current||10mA~400A ±(2.0%+10)|
|DC Current||10mA~400A ±(2.0%+10)|
|AC Voltage||0.1mV~600V ±(1.0%+3)|
|DC Voltage||0.1mV~600V ±(0.8%+2)|
Product packaging specifications:
- Tenmars TM-13E clamping amp
- User manuals Tenmars TM-13E
- Warranty information