Tenmars TM-751 Solar Power Meter
Tenmars TM-751 is a device that measures solar energy, intensity and light radiation. An indispensable device in the field of the environment, helping environmental engineers determine where the solar energy is best or should have a large radiation intensity, easily affected by ultraviolet rays.
The machine has flexible, fast and accurate measurement capabilities. Compact design, convenient, easy to use.
Genuine products are delivered nationwide, warranty within 12 months.
Features of the Tenmars TM-751 solar meter:
- Solar radiation measurement.
- Solar power research.
- Physics and optical laboratories
- Identify high performance windows
- Simple to use general data.
- 3½ digits LCD display with maximum reading of 3999.
- Measuring the Solar radiation emitted by the sun.
- Display units: W/m2 (Watts per square meter) or BTU.
- Data Hold/ MAX/MIN functions.
Specifications of Tenmars TM-751:
|Measuring range||4000W/m², 1268 BTU (ft²*h)|
|Resolution||0.1 W/m²,0.1 BTU (ft²*h)|
|Accuracy||Typically within ±10W/m² 【±3 BTU (ft²*h)】or ±5%,whichever is
greater in sunlight ; additional temperature induced error ±0.38 W/m²/°C
【±0.12 BTU (ft²*h)/°C】from 25°C
|Sampling time||Approx. 4 time/second|
|Power||2 batteries 1.5V AAA|
- Main equipment
- The battery
- User manual
- Warranty information