Tenmars TM-291 Static Field Meter
Tenmars TM-291 is an electrostatic or surface electrostatic voltmeter measuring equipment with a range of 0～＋/－ 20,000KV with extremely high accuracy. The machine has many different functions and is very useful in electrical inspection and installation.
As you know, Tenmars TM-291 is a product of the famous Taiwanese brand Tenmars. You can rest assured when using the company’s products and services.
The equipment is delivered nationwide and the warranty period is 12 months.
The functions of the Tenmars TM-291 static meter:
- Measuring range：0～＋/－20.000KV
- Measuring distance：2.54cm(1 inch).
- Sampling time：0.5 sec.
- Warning alarm setting.
- Data hold.
- Peak hold.
- Backlight function.
- Auto power off with disable function.
- Zero function and low battery indicate.
- Manual data memory storing 99 data sets
Specifications of Tenmars TM-291:
- Weight: Approximately 210g.
- Dimension: 148(L)x65(W)x37.5(H)mm.
- Professional and precise static voltmeter with resolution of 0.001kV.
- Function including Data lock (HOLD), Max. value (+PEAK) lock, Min. value (-PEAK) lock, Record (REC) the displayed value, Display the logged data (R-M), Zeroing (ZERO)
- Auto power off (for about 15 minutes).
|Display for readings||Liquid crystal display (LCD) of 4 1/2 digits with the displaying value up to 19999|
|Sampling period||2 times per second|
|High voltage alarm||+/- 18.000KV|
|Battery||9V NEDA 1604、IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P|
|Battery life||Approximately 100 hours|
- Main product
- User manual
- The battery
- Warranty information.