The Hioki FT6380 earth resistance tester is a clamp meter for measuring earth resistance. Operation is as simple as clamping the ground wire without the auxiliary ground rod, and without the need to connect to the ground stake. The Hioki FT6380 clamp meter has a compact sensor with a thin grip, making it easy to grip the measuring lead. It also provides AC current measurement function. Measure current from leakage currents from a few mA up to 60 A.
Hioki FT6380 pliers clamp
The Hioki FT6380 measures ground resistance simply by clamping it to a multi-wire ground wire. There is no auxiliary ground rod and no need to unplug the ground wire from the ground rod. Compact, low-profile sensor can be used to clamp ground wires with ease, also provides ac current measurement and can measure currents from leakage currents in several orders of magnitude. mA up to 60 A.
- Ground resistance measurement for multi-grounded systems
- Absolutely reliable leakage current measurement with highly sensitive 0.01 mA resolution (at 20.00 mA range)
- Measure load current up to 60.0 A range
- Thin clamp used at the narrowest point
- Sensor core diameter: 32 mm (1.26 in)
Slim pliers, allowing for larger wire clamps without increasing size. The 20mm diameter is suitable for measuring in tight spaces.
Convenient, side-button design makes one-handed use easy. From there you will have a free hand to do other things.
Hioki FT6380 clamp meter is equipped with Bluetooth allowing connection with Android devices. You can transmit data remotely, read the results in real time. Reports can be generated instantly by email. The instrument can store up to 2000 measurement results. It is ideal for technicians to build lightning protection and grounding systems.
- Easily measure ground resistance with the ultra-thin grip.
- Ground resistance measurement for multi-platform systems.
- Leakage current measurement with high sensitivity 0.01.
- MA resolution (at 20.00 mA).
- Measure load current up to 60.0 A.
- Data transfer via Bluetooth to Android phone
- Read results in real time, generate reports automatically via Email.
Conclusion: this is an excellent earth-ground resistance meter of Hioki – Japan
- 1 – Carrying case
- 1 – Resistance test ring (1 ohm, 25 ohm)
- 1 – Strap
- 2 – LR06 alkaline battery (AA)
- 1 – Instructions for use