Insulation tester Kyoritsu 3124A
Insulation resistance meter Kyoritsu 3124A is an insulation resistance measuring device of Kyoritsu, one of the oldest and most famous brands in Japan. Kyoritsu 3124A has been trusted by many experts and engineers in measuring the parameters of resistance, voltage, electrical capacity, … for direct current and alternating current.
This product is an insulation resistance meter with a wide measuring range, with many different measurement levels that the user can flexibly automatically adjust depending on his own personal purpose.
Not only that, Kyoritsu 3124A also has very high measurement accuracy, you can completely rest assured when using this product.
- Permits a wide range of insulation testing up to 100GΩ at variable test voltage from 1kV to 10kV.
- DC voltage output for recorders.
- Output voltage is shown on the digital display.
- After tests, automatically discharges the charges stored in the circuit under test.
- Operated by rechargeable Nickel-metal hydride batteries.
Specifications of Kyoritsu 3124A:
|Test voltage||(variable) 1k-10kV*1||1000V|
|1.6GΩ/100GΩ (Auto ranging)||100MΩ|
|Other ranges accuracy||±1% of scale length*2||±1% of scale length|
|Open circuit voltage||±2%||±10%|
|Output voltage and set|
|DC 0-10kV ±2%rdg±2dgt|
|Power source||Ni-MH (1.2V) ×8 / External supply DC 15V|
|Dimensions||200(L) × 140(W) × 80(D) mm|
Product packaging specifications Kyoritsu 3124A:
- Insulation resistance measuring device
- Accessories included:
+ 7082 (Lead for recorder)
+ 7083 (Lead for battery charging)
+ 7084 (Earth and guard leads)
+ 8075 (120V) or 8080 (220V) (Battery charger)
+ 9112 (Hard Carrying Case)
+ Ni-Cd rechargeable battery × 8
- Product manuals