The Hioki BT3562 is a battery tester with a wide internal resistance range from 3mO to 3000 Ω. Hioki BT3562 battery meter measures voltages up to 60V, internal resistance and low resistance, and tests lithium-ion battery cells. It is ideal for battery and energy factories.
Battery tester Hioki BT3562
The Hioki BT3562 desktop battery tester supports simultaneous high-speed measurement of internal resistance and battery voltage for ever-expanding production lines of increasingly large lithium-ion low-resistance batteries and battery packs another for high voltage applications. BT3562 can measure the voltage and resistance of coin-sized batteries with large batteries up to 60V almost simultaneously due to their fast response times.
- Ranging from 3 mO to 3000 Ω supports large coin size batteries
- Check battery module
- Test high voltage batteries up to 60V
- Ideal for highly accurate cell voltage measurements (accurate to 0.01% of readings)
High Precision – High Resolution – Fast Response
- Resistance: +/- 0.5% rdg. +/- 5 dgt.
- Voltage: +/- 0.01% rdg. +/- 3 dgt.
- Resistance: 0.01 uΩ (range 300 mΩ)
- Voltage: 10 uV (range 6 V)
- Resistance and voltage: Instantaneous measurement within 18ms
Rate resistance and voltage at the same time
Resistance and voltage can be evaluated simultaneously Hi / IN / Lo using independent comparators. Judgment results are provided on the display, beeper and external I / O. The display allows both results to be confirmed at a glance.
Comprehensive Judgment Results
External I / O provides both separate and combined outputs of resistance and voltage rating results, so aggregated results can be monitored.
- Measure high voltage battery packs up to 60V
- Production line testing of high voltage battery packs and battery modules
- Large cell test (low resistance)
- Select PC interface for fully remote operation
- Note: The comparative threshold values depend on the manufacturer, battery type and capacity, and these must be user-set.
- 1 – Instructions for use
- 1 – Power cord