The flir e60 thermal camera is a thermal imaging infrared camera with 320 x 240 / 60Hz resolution. The FLIR E60 thermal camera offers 76,200 infrared (IR) pixel resolution and advanced thermal imaging performance, allowing users to diagnose problems faster, create detailed reports easier, and connect instantly. with mobile devices
FLIR E60 Thermal Camera: smarter connection (-20 ° C to 650 ° C)
Part of the FLIR Exx line of infrared cameras. The FLIR E60 thermal camera offers 76,200 infrared (IR) pixel resolution and advanced thermal imaging performance, allowing users to diagnose problems faster, create detailed reports easier, and connect instantly with Mobile device to share details wirelessly.
With a maximum temperature range of 650 ° C or 1,202 ° F, a simple 3.5 “touch screen and enhanced MSX image quality.The FLIR E60 thermal camera is the ideal professional troubleshooting tool. For regular reporting on facility inspections or electromechanical performance This unit includes a two-cell charger and a backup battery
With the FLIR E60 thermometer you get high-quality thermal imaging at 320 x 240 resolution and a wide temperature range (-20ºC to 650ºC) for your most powerful testing tool.
The data is collected in each pixel, making it the ultimate measurement tool that gives you results you can trust. Store more than 1000 radiometric JPEG images on SD card.
The 7.5 to 13m spectral range, thermal sensitivity <0.05ºC at 30ºC and the 3 Spotmeters make the E60 thermal camera accurate and versatile. The E60 thermal imager is equipped with 4X continuous digital zoom and an expandable image viewing function.
FLIR Tools + software is an upgrade that unlocks some additional features such as advanced reporting with Microsoft Word, grouping images manually, stitching panoramic photos and recording infrared radiation videos on the same capabilities. Create detailed and professional IR reports.
The KIT also includes a power supply / charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools + software, a USB cable and a hardware shipping box.
- Multi-spectrum animations (MSX) for easier image interpretation
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to 650 ° C (-4 to 1202 ° F)
- Resolution 76,800 pixels (320 × 240)
- Thermal sensitivity: <0.05 ° C
- The picture in the picture is expandable
- Integrated 3.1MP digital camera
- 3.5 inch touch screen with automatic orientation
- 3 Spotmeters
- Image caption (voice + text)
- 25 ° x 19 ° field of view
- Spectral range 7.5 to 13µm
- Store more than 1000 radioactive JPEG images on SD card
- Manual focus lens with 4x continuous digital zoom
- MeterLink technology embeds information from a compatible moisture meter and clamp into the thermal image
- FLIR Tools Mobile connects to compatible smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth
Specifications of the Flir E60 thermal camera:
IR resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
Total Pixels: 76,800
Sensitivity: <0.05 ° C
Accuracy: ± 2 ° C or ± 2% of reading
Temperature range: -4 ° F to 1,202 ° F (-20 ° C to 650 ° C)
Video Camera w / Lamp: 3.1 MP
Lens: Standard: 25 °
Zoom magnification: 4 × continuous number: 4 times continuously
Color LCD Touch Screen: 3.5 “(320 × 240)
Supplied with: Carrying case, 1 battery, SD memory card, cable, CD of manual, Quick instruction manual, FLIR Tools software
- Memory card (stores> 1000 radiation-measured JPEG images)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Power supply
- USB cable
- Camera lens cap
- Hard carrying case
- Micro USB Bluetooth® adapter