Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
The Fluke 1000FLT fluorescent light tester allows you to perform 5 tests with 1 compact tool. If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool. This tester is a real time and money saver.
With the 1000FLT you’ll be able to test whether a bulb is functioning, determine if ballast is working, check for voltage presence, test filament continuity, and determine if ballast is magnetic or electronic. All of these features will enable you to save time and reduce costs by using only one tester to perform all essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
Rugged design means that the 1000FLT meets Fluke durability standards. The unit itself has been drop tested to survive a fall from six feet (2m), while the extendable rod is all metal and very rugged. However, should the need arise the metal rod can be easily replaced. Finally, Fluke backs the 1000FLT with a 1 year warranty.
- Tests bulb without removing from fixture
- Easily determine if ballast is working
- Quickly check for voltage presence
- See if filaments have continuity
- Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic
- Without taking fixture apart
- Identify energy wasting ballasts
- Drop-tested to 6ft (2m)
- Easy to use with bright indicator light and audible alert
What’s in the Box
- Quick reference guide
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- H1000 holster