Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
The Fluke 116 multimeter was specifically designed for the HVAC professional. It has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flam sensors.
Fluke 116 multimeters feature a built-in thermometer for HVAC applications, microamp measurement to test flame sensors and LoZ helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 has a large white LED backlight to assist work in poorly lit areas. The meter measures resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance. Signal fluctations are easily recorded and identified with the Min/Max/Average over elapsed time capability.
The Fluke 116 has a compact ergonomic design for easy one-handed operation. The meter is compatible with the Fluke ToolPak ™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation and has a CAT III 600 V safety rating.
116 HVAC multimeters ship complete with TL75 test leads, 80BK integrated temperature probe, holster, user’s manual and 9V battery.
The Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter features temperature and microamps measurements useful for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians. The Fluke 116 is a compact true-rms meter and has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The 116 also, has dual impedance capability: incorporating both regular high impedance test capabilities and low impedance functions for detecting ghost voltages, just switch to the Auto-V/LoZ (low impedance) test setting to whether measurement is a ghost voltage.
- 600 V max between terminal and earth ground
- 6 kV peak per IEC 61010-1 600 V CAT III, Pollution Degree 2 surge protection
- 6,000 count display
- Display updates at 4/sec
- 33 segment bar graph w/ 32 updates/sec
- 14° to 122°F operating temperature
- Uses 9V battery
- Auto-V stands for automatic volts. This feature automatically determines whether the measured signal is ac voltage or dc voltage, selects the correct function and range, and displays the correct information.
- LoZ stands for Low Impedance (Z). This feature presents a low impedance input to the circuit under test. This reduces the possibility of false readings due to ghost voltages and improves accuracy when testing to determine absence or presence of voltage.
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- 80BK Integrated Temperature probe
- Installed 9 V battery
- User manual