Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
The Fluke 117 True RMS AC/DC Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detection has the features and functions that professional electricians need to get the job done. This meter is ideal for demanding settings, like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. Its compact design makes it easy to hold and use one-handed. Integrated VoltAlert Technology allows testing for non-contact voltage directly from the meter, which improves job efficiency. LoZ technology prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage” and helps accurately diagnose problems.
Rely on the 117 for everyday measurements – up to 600 volts AC or DC, 40 MΩ, diode tests and exceptionally fast continuity.
The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
Ideal for applications such as commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools, this multimeter comes equipped with True-RMS. This instrument helps prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage due to integrated non-contact voltage detection, Auto Volts, and LoZ functions. Additionally, this tool comes supplied with min/max/average readings and measures frequency, capacitance, and an easy-to-use interface.
Engineered and tested with your safety on the job in mind
Tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments and designed in several features to make it easier and faster for you to get the measurements you need.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- LoZ: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30 seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/max/average to record signal fluctuations
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- Accurate and easy-to-use
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Commercial buildings