Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage DetectorFluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
Simple to use, reliable and an essential part of any electrician’s toolkit, the Fluke IAC II will help you quickly determine whether there’s voltage present within an electrical system.
To use, simply touch the tip of the IAC-II Voltage Detector against a terminal strip, outlet or supply cord. If it glows red and starts to beep, you know there’s live voltage on the system. Please note that it is possible to disable the beeper if the green start-up button is pressed for longer than two seconds; to reactivate the beeper the Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector need only be switched off and then switched back on again.
The Fluke IAC II can detect AC voltage from 200V to 1000V. To ensure it maintains its accuracy, the IAC II will also continously test itself, so you always know the detector is working just like it should.
This voltage detector is CAT IV 1000V safety rated and supplied as standard with a two year warranty from Fluke.
If you’d like to make a saving on several of these testers, why not also consider purchasing the Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Pack of 5?
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Key Features
- Simple way to check if there’s live voltage present within an electrical system
- Tip glows red and detector emits an audible beep if voltage is found
- To disable the beeper hold the green button down for more than two seconds
- Reactivate the beeper by switching the detector off and then back on again
- Voltage range from 200V to 1000V AC
- Fluke Volbeat technology included – continuously tests itself to ensure accuracy
- CAT IV 1000V safety rated
- 1 year warranty included
- Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries