Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter
The Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter uses the most advanced distance measuring technology. The 419D meter is fast, accurate, durable, and easy to use—just point and shoot. It’s simple design and easy one-button operation means you spend less time measuring while increasing the reliability of the answers that you need.
The compact and handy Fluke laser distance meters were designed for indoor and limited outdoor applications. All three models are simple to operate, with the Fluke durability and quality you expect. And, with specific function buttons, different tasks can be completed quickly and easily. The extra bright laser is clearly visible so you can always see your targeting point even if the target object is in a hard-to-reach spot, or a long distance away. These units have a large LCD screen and buttons positioned for one-handed measurements.
The Fluke 419D professional-grade laser distance meter extends your reach to 80 meters (260 feet) with even greater accuracy. It saves you time and reduces errors with enhanced features like storage for 20 complete displays and a tripod mode for stable, long-distance measurements.
- Reduction of estimation errors
- Range: 80m/260ft
- Advanced laser technology for distance measurement
- Instant measurement with one-button operation
- Quick calculation of area (square footage) and volume
- Minimum/maximum function
- Improved battery life from automatic shut-off feature
- Enhanced Pythagoras calculation
- Tripod mode
- Stake out function
- Audible keypad feedback
- Storage of the last twenty measurements for quick recall of distance
- IP54 protection
- Measure up to 80 m (260 ft)
- Higher accuracy: +/-1 mm (0.04 in)
- View more data with backlit, three-line display
- Full Pythagoras function for height measurements
- Storage of 20 complete displays for quick recall
- Audible keypad feedback
- Minimum/Maximum function
- Tripod mode for mounting meter on a tripod when measuring long distances
- Stake Out feature helps you mark out defined lengths such as when constructing wooden frames
- Automated End-piece Correction for measuring from an edge or corner –a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Enhanced environmental protection:IP54-rated as dust and water spray resistant
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements with auto laser off and auto power off features.
Ships complete with:
- Laser distance meter
- Two AAA batteries
- Users manual on CD Quick reference guide
- Vinyl carrying pouch